• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Storing and Transferring Pigments

vanessagarcia

I had a lot of pigments lying around taking up a lot of space, especially the NYX Loose Powdered Eyeshadows, so I bought a storage container really for beads from a craft store and used it to store ALL my pigments, thus making it a lot easier for me to travel with all my pigment in one easy carrying case.

beadstorage.jpg

pigmentcase.jpg

Empty out all the containers into the new bottles, sometimes it won't come out because the pigments are closely packed together, so stick a toothpick or something to break it up making it easy to pour.

pigtranfer.jpg

pigtransfer.jpg

greenpig.jpg

And you are all done!

tada.jpg

MACATTAK

Very cool. I have a similar bead container for my pigments, but it doesn't have empty containers, just storage space for them
smiles.gif

ThaMrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Very cool. I have a similar bead container for my pigments, but it doesn't have empty containers, just storage space for them
smiles.gif

Same here!!
cheerleader.gif

SkylarV217

They have stackable ones at craft stored too. This helps because you can still keep them in your makeup case

christineeee_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
smiles.gif

same!!

Latest posts