Storing MAC eyeshadow pots!

aznsmurfy

How do you girls store your MAC e/s pots? I've seen people put them in rows in traincases and lay them out for photos, but how about for day to day use? ^_^ I couldn't find the awesome thread about keeping e/s in pots but finding some way to store it. I tried various ways and this is what I came up with: (excuse the crap all over my table in the 2nd pic :p)

2603ffc2.jpg

dea80d85.jpg

Share! ^_^ It's an ice cube tray I got at Target for 99cents for 2! If I can find/build some kind of frame, I can get them to hang on a shelf and slide in an out like drawers. . .Pipe dream eh? ^_^

veilchen

That's a really neat idea!!

I just have my pots in various little present boxes, sorted by colour (one for pinks/purples, greens/blues, neutrals, browns, etc) ... But your method is great as you have a better view of which one is where, I'll also have to get some of these!

merleskaya

Thanks so much for sharing your solution! I love how they look all lined up and ready to go. I have a few 4-pans, but I'd rather not depot my LEs (at least for now). I'm going to pick up some of those i/c trays next time I'm at Target!

merleskaya

HOTasFCUK

Thats a really good idea!!!! I'm too scared to de-pot any of them and this could save me time from going through them all and digging into the little bin i keep them in!

lokailyve

wow, that is such neat idea. they look cute in the ice tray.
smiles.gif
i just store my e/s pots in those mini drawer bins thingy that i got from target.

kateisgreat

i had mine in a drawer, now the poor things are just tossed in my traincase...i definetly want to try this idea
smiles.gif

thanks for sharing!

zoinksta

LOL my target has tons of these ice trays. 99c for 2 is such a steal!
greengrin.gif
Thanks for sharing this great idea. It fits the NYX single e/s too.

Latest posts