Storing MAC eyeshadow pots!

linz_v

That's cool! Here's how I store mine:
DSC02839.jpg

They are Utility Boxes [for people who fish] :p But I found a better use for them hehe

They snap shut, and are stackable!

Demosthenes

Both the ice trays and the utility boxes look really cool! I just depot mine. :p I have soooo many eye shadows I'd run out of room to store them.

tiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz_v
That's cool! Here's how I store mine:
DSC02839.jpg

They are Utility Boxes [for people who fish] :p But I found a better use for them hehe

They snap shut, and are stackable!

This idea is great as the ice trays look like they could take up a lot of room. Thanks for sharing.

turtle_pixie_

oooh so cute! i might try and find some
i totally love the making them slide idea...so wish that i'd thoughr of this before depotting my first 15
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

ms.marymac

Great idea! I saw in a magazine how you can use ice trays for storing earrings. You can fill it up and then stick it in in a drawer, and they are ready to go, no mess.

To anyone who stores their brushes in cups or whatnot, do you ever have to worry about dust getting on them?

allan_willb

omg u know what u could even spray paint the ice tray like black with glitter?UMMMMMM HMMMMMMMM just an idea...

macnina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Great idea! I saw in a magazine how you can use ice trays for storing earrings. You can fill it up and then stick it in in a drawer, and they are ready to go, no mess.

To anyone who stores their brushes in cups or whatnot, do you ever have to worry about dust getting on them?

I hated when dust got on my brushes so I went to look for a brush canister. I found a straw caddy at target for 2.00, the only thing is some of my brushes just barely fit in the caddy because the handles are long so it doesn’t leave that much clearance room, but they fit barely. So I went to an art store and got an art brush plastic canister and it was perfect.
lol.gif