stuck inside of ornex with the schw. blues

gnat

As a result of my boring evening and my unwillingness to go to bed, I decided to do a FOTN (face of the night) with products I haven't really tried out yet.

Face:
- my mineral makeup (home made)
- Clinique "quick corrector" concealer
- MAC fix+
- selfmade highlighter
- sample of a loose Clinique bronzer (don't ask me which one)

Eyes:
- Manhattan Kohl in black
- MAC Flashtrack
- Artdeco Shiny Pink / 128 (a little like MAC's stars 'n' rockets)
- Clinique Seashell Pink
- Eyebrow Pencil (forgot which brand)
- Essence waterproof mascara (which isn't really waterproof at all, but I had to try it ^^)
- bright violet gel-liner (home made)

Lips:
- concealer
- Clinique "Honey Gloss" Lipstick

fotnzv4.jpg

finished2dz4.jpg

xblowakissaw0.jpg

thanks for looking =) if you have any pointers as to how I apply my makeup, I'd appreciate it. I'm still learning.

Austrian_Babe

Very beautiful look on you. Your skin is so perfect, and the freckles are really cute.
I would have thought the eyeliner is a MAC fluidline, it looks very vibrant. I bet it saves quite a bit of $ to make your own makeup

Briar

You've done a wonderful job! I love the colors you've chosen, and I'd really love to know how you made your own gel-liner.

gnat

Hey thanks guys =)
The eyeliner was made using this recipe (it's german though):
Beautyjunkies.de - Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen - Glittereyeliner
all it is, basically is lecithin (granulates), wodka or anyother clear, strong liquor, xanthan gum and mineral pigments (of course one could use MAC pigments for this. Just think of the possibilities with pink pearl *dream*)
In the long run it does save quite some money and you can do really amazing things by yourself! The eyeliner doesn't smudge and has great holding power. It is also moderatly waterproof and when it does get wet it does not run!

gnat

I think it was "Grape POP!"-Mica by TKBtrading. Could be I added something, but I'm sure the main color was Grape.

Thanks again everyone, you make me blush :)

Latest posts