Studio Finish Concealer Palette

miss_emc

The new Studio Finish Concealer Palette will be launched in North America in January with 3 shades in each palette. There are 5 palettes in total, one being an Asian exclusive. RRP US$17.50

Light O (Asia Only): C25, NC15, NC20

Light: NW15, NC20, NW25

Medium: NW20, NC30, NW30

Dark: NC35, NW40, NC45

Deep Dark: NW45, NC50, W55

MAC_Whore

Perfect. I can use the NW25 on the face and the lighter colours to highlight the brow area. Nice to have it all in one package. Thanks for the info!
smiles.gif

m4dswine

Oh well... according to them apparently really pale people have warm skin tones... just another thing not to buy.

Cool toned from Devon.

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Light O (Asia Only): C25, NC15, NC20

Why oh why does it have to be an Asian exclusive?! The colors I need and can't have in a palette, oh well saves me $$$

YvetteJeannine

Quite a fantastic idea!!! I hadn't heard about this 'till I read this post...I think this will really help many women in the concealer department....I see women all the time not wearing the correct color(s) of concealer for them!!! This will definetely help~

Thanks for posting this!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dswine
Oh well... according to them apparently really pale people have warm skin tones... just another thing not to buy.

Cool toned from Devon.

Yeah, it's too bad the Light O won't be available in the US.
ssad.gif

girlstar

I'm an NC20, would it make sense for me to pick it up, since the other two colours in that palette are warm?? :/

katie_070405

this is wonderful.......I put my select cover concealor into the lipstick palette, but, my studio finish is in the pots and takes up so much space in my kit. Thank god they finally made some palettes for them.

Latest posts