Studio Finish Concealer Palette

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
I'm an NC20, would it make sense for me to pick it up, since the other two colours in that palette are warm?? :/

are you NC20 with concealer too? cause my foundation is NC20 but the NW20 concealer works best for me...
hmm.gif

girlstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
are you NC20 with concealer too? cause my foundation is NC20 but the NW20 concealer works best for me...
hmm.gif

Actually, hrm.. here's the thing.. I haven't changed my foundation or concealer colours since I first started using mac, and the girl who helped me gave me nc20 foundation and concealer. And that was sooo many years ago.. maybe it would work. Heh. I think I need to ask them to match me again.
smiles.gif

mzreyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Yeah i'm 90% certain they are LE, like everything else that's been coming out recently!

kinda sucks how they make stuff like this LE. personally, i think foundations and concealors should all be perm. but thats just me..

CandaceM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
kinda sucks how they make stuff like this LE. personally, i think foundations and concealors should all be perm. but thats just me..

I agree. What's the point??

.VivaDiva.

Quote:

Yup this PMO. I was thinking that this would be really cool to have in my makeup kit for clients but if it is going to be LE then I don't see the point in purchasing it.

Same thing with the MAC couture mystery powder

~VD

Dianora

Quote:

I agree, these are staples of makeup collections, rather than the fun colorful eyeshadows...once I find something that works for me, I want to be able to go back and repurchase it when I run out. I go through concealers, foundation, and powder a lot faster than LE eyeshadows and lipsticks since I wear the same foundation/concealer every single day.

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
That's so stupid... asian girls only live in Asia? We need the Light O palette here too!! Duh.

I'll also point out that not only Asian girls use these shades....
hmm.gif

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I'll also point out that not only Asian girls use these shades....
hmm.gif

seriously, this pisses me off and I'm white.
oh well, guess I don't *really* need it anyway.

ChynaSkye

im very sad about the lack of true ivory tones both in sets like this and other bases that MAC has done away with. Im a MA and I have difficulty wearing with both NC15 and NW15 because they look both too yellow and too pink on me. My true match is N3 in studio fix (thank godess I love it ;-) ) When I began with MAC there were more ivory tones available but now it is too limited and I cant enjoy the other formulas... so sad ;-(

LuckiestLiz

Boo. I appreciate the info, but ... stupid MAC. I'm not Asian, and I would definitely need the Asian Exclusive Light O palette. And I think a nice little concealer compact with different shades would have be useful to me, and nice to have. Oh well.
ssad.gif

sexypuma

Just wanted to let you guys that this collection was out. I actually picked up the dark one from this afternoon and if i remember correctly they had all of them.

Latest posts