Studio Finish Concealer Palette

Bernadette

Just another person that would need the Light O here, oh well
ssad.gif

freaksinunif0rm

I'm thinking of buying this since my NC42 is turning orangey on me pretty quick...

I talked to a MA and she recommended the dark one so I could use the NC35 to lighten the other two (which seem much darker than the NC42 I have...).

I don't know :\.

SARAHluvsMAC

Just a sidebar for all those complaining about the NW and NC mix in the palettes...
Under your eye area everyone should be using NW, the pink will help balance out the blueness under the eye area...
Ex. I am an NC30, however for dark circles I use NW25 (Which matches nice becauses NW's run darker then NC's anyway)

It includes NC's because on a zit you want to add yellow to that area to counteract the redness

The entirely NC palette is an asian exclusive because they are virtually the only people who are all yellow undertoned...

Chances are unless you are East Asian, you are not 100% yellow undertoned and you are going to need a mix of both NC and NW, tis the reason the concealer palettes exist...

HTH

daydreamerdelux

Mac concealers dont impress me at all they are a waste of money so i wont buy this pallete for sure!!!

Ive used mac concealers before and they look horrible on me they are so dry and hard to work with.
Happy to save some money here for better things to come!

DAYDREAMERDELUX
type.gif

haseena

Just fyi, the studio concealor palettes (including the asia exclusive one in LIGHT O) is already out in Singapore and retailing at SG$31 which is about US$20plus. HTHs!

Latest posts