studio finish skin corrector - new pro product

Ms. Z

Re: stuido finish skin corrector

Quote:
Originally Posted by macedout
i would like to get one of these for my dark circles, i am olive skinned w/lots of yellow tones, so i m guessing ochre for me, anyone else agree? input pls
smiles.gif

I the same problem & I'm the same skin tone, can you guys help us with a suggestion?

Distinque

Has anyone tried the new Mac Studio Finish Skin Correctors?

Hi everyone. I was browsing through the Mac Pro site and I noticed that they launched a new product out. It's called Mac Studio Finish Skin Correctors...

this is what the site says....

A specially tinted formula offering the traditional full coverage and protection of Studio Finish SPF 35 while providing long-lasting pro-quality concealing and colour-adjusting properties. Goes on smoothly, dries to a natural matte. Use alone or blend with other foundations. Highly pigmented and richly emollient: even a dab provides enough coverage to effectively conceal dark circles, blemishes, moles, tattoos and any skin discolouration. Available in eight skin-correcting shades.

I was thinking about getting one to conceal my dark circles (Organic Chemistry is kicking my ass!..even after 3 hours of studying a day on it).

I just wanted to hear some thoughts on it...

Thanks

Meryl

This might be too thick for everyday use. Unless someone has something significant they want to cover... ?

MrsRjizzle

i got the green/white one at the pro store. Its small like eyeshadow! I thought it would fit in the blush palette with the face stuff!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
i got the green/white one at the pro store. Its small like eyeshadow! I thought it would fit in the blush palette with the face stuff!

What do you think? How are you using it? I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Do tell.
smiles.gif

Beauty11111

I’d love to try the Blonde Ash. Does anyone have an update of their experience using these, are they worth buying?

Latest posts