Studio Mist October 2006 [color story] (updated w/ images on pg3)

Lipstick21

I've actually tried and tested this: I tried the medium shade, which was a tad too dark for my NC25ish skin (slight tan). It was very very yellow. Therefore, I am not sure how great it will work with the NW shades of skin.

As stated, this is DEFINITELY not for spraying directly on face. I sprayed on a sponge first. Coverage isn't heavy like Studio Fix Liquid. It is buildable, sheer, yet covers. Not bad, but not for people who really don't know how to apply makeup. I can see people using this wrong.

As well, there were spray blushes. I have only seen a peach one thus far, tried it, it was nice. As well, you apply this with a sponge as it's very pigmented.

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie_monsta2504
Well would I be able to use it being a NW20 and there only being NW25 and NC20 wouldn't suit... awww I was kinda looking forward to this :'(

I am also an NW20 (or NW23 in Tech) and I use NW 25 in Studio Fix Fluid because the 20 was too chalky...so hopefully, the light medium should work for us!

jessiekins1

i think i'll be passing on this spray foundation. i'm not a foundation brush kinda girl. i loves me sponges!
lol.gif

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
eh i might be stupid... what's a stipling brush? is that what the 187 brush is?

The 187 brush is commonly called the Stippling brush, as well as the Skunk brush and the Don King brush.

Stippling is also a technique of makeup.

bebs

does anybody know when these brushes are gonna be out?? I want the mini one now.. my ma was talking about them coming out with avant gold... was she wrong with that one?
ssad.gif
:confused: cause I really want it now

pinkfeet

I cant believe they are making a LE FOUNDATION. that is a staple, MAC get your head outta your ass, seriously!

what if I love it? makes my skin look great? I only have great skin for a few months? Dumb.

Ksstavros

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
lol, the 191 is a small flat edged synthetic paint brush... We have been asking for one of these too as artists, so now we finally get one!! WOOHOO!!

I will definitely get this one!

plkitten13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
This sounds awesome - I'm anxious to try it out. It sort of reminds me of the spray foundation they're always using on What Not To Wear...

i love that show! i always play "spot the m.a.c" when carmindy pulls out her makeup. =)

plkitten13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfeet
I cant believe they are making a LE FOUNDATION. that is a staple, MAC get your head outta your ass, seriously!

what if I love it? makes my skin look great? I only have great skin for a few months? Dumb.

seriously. between that and the l/e msfs from avant gold, i want to pull someone's hair out.

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by plkitten13
i love that show! i always play "spot the m.a.c" when carmindy pulls out her makeup. =)

LOL!!! me too!!
rofl.gif

VeronikaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Oooh I'll be getting light and medium (as long as they are non-acnegenic, I've had issues with most of MAC's foundations other than SFF). Thanks so much MACGoddess!

All of MAC's face products are labeled as "non-acnegenic", none of them contain oils which do not meet the highest cosmetic grade standards. They, however, do not use the term "non-comedegenic" (sp) because this term refers/implies that animal testing was involved with the production of a product.