Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementaire
Hope you're ok Audrey - that sounds nasty! I do get stained lids with MUFE 92 so I'm hoping Poison Plum will not stain them. I also get flaky lids if I wear MUFE 92 for too long hours... I try to stay away nowadays but I still can't bear to sell it away. It's such an amazing purple! My sugarpill haul just arrived a couple of days ago so I can't wait to play
smiles.gif
I got the burning heart palette, dollipop e/s single, loose shadows in tiara, goldilux and absinthe.

They are much better now, thank you
smiles.gif
I wore Poison Plum with no reaction or staining. I am hoping it was something other than an allergy to Dollipop. I will try it one more time before I give up on it for good. It is such an awesome pink!
smiles.gif
Glad your goodies arrived. Can't wait to hear what you think of them!!

AudreyNicole

^^ You look great! Poison Plum is much more red on you than it is me... such a gorgeous color. I love it paired with the gold
yes.gif

LionQueen

Got my order a couple days ago but due to a bunch of crap, only just now got the chance to play... this stuff is amazing
smiles.gif
I got the Burning Heart palette and Goldilux - Goldilux has to be the most amazing metallic gold ever. just a tiny bit on the tear duct really jazzes up a look. And yay for Buttercupcake
smiles.gif
I'm going to place another order soon - I'm dying to get Lumi.

One question - does anyone know if the loose pigments are lipsafe? I tried a tiny bit of Goldilux mixed with a peach gloss I have, and the result was gorgeous, but I cant find anything on the Sugarpill site saying whether or not they're lipsafe...?

elementaire

today I did another look but I'd forgotten to take pictures! I used Tiara (with fix+) on the inner third of the lids, the orange e/s on the outside and MAC glamour check on the outer v. Blend out with MAC texture, highlight with blanc type. I like it! It's neutral with a bit of jazz. I used Ever Hip l/s (Give me Liberty of London) and Queen Bee (Naked Honey) lipglass on top. I'm really loving this lip combo.

elementaire

I can't stop playing with these sugarpill stuff. Here's another look (that I rock at the post office haha) I did today:

P4150691.jpg

P4150689.jpg

More pictures: silly face

one more silly face

Dirty GPS - base
Absinthe chromalust (pigment) today, on my lids.
Goldilux - inner corners
MAC Grey Range (from Photorealism quad) - Crease
MAC Print - Outer corners
MAC Tippy - Cheeks
MAC Ever Hip and Queen Bee - lips

Goat Goat Etc.

Added Lumi and Blue Balls from Medusa's Makeup to my Orly nail polish called Fruit Punch. Looks so different; it looks like a lite version Electric Fuchsia l/g in nailpolish form. =D

SmokeSignal16

I finally got to try the quad I bought last Thursday, and I really love it! Well there is one thing, it seems the purple in the Cold Heart quad seems to stain my eyelids when I removed my makeup. Other than that no reactions or anything just need to play with a good base so the purple doesn't stain in the future!

Poupette

I'm so excited! I placed an order yesterday and it was shipped just a short while after!
greengrin.gif

I ordered:

* Burning Heart Palette
* Sweetheart Palette
* Pressed Eyeshadow "Bulletproof"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Absinthe"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Asylum"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Decora"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Goldilux"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Hysteric"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Junebug"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Lumi"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Magpie"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Royal Sugar"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Starling"
* Loose Eyeshadow "Tiara"

Yay!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

astronaut

I got sugarpill! Going to play with them this weekend and write up a review and compare them with similar shades I have. So far it's looking GOOD!
greengrin.gif

AudreyNicole

Ya know, I don't think my reaction a few days ago was to Dollipop, I think it was to the MAC reflects glitter that I used WITH Dollipop. I used that same glitter with other shadows and had the same problem.

I am just thrilled with my Sugarpill stuff. I can't say enough good things about the pressed shadows and Lumi especially
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Royal Sugar in clear polish!
I finally have stopped shopping around for that deep but true summer naval blue!

(It looks darker in person though, my Iphone makes it lean more toward what Royal Sugar looks like in the container).
photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

Poupette

I got my huge order today and am thrilled!
th_DANCE.gif

Everything looks fabulous and I can't wail til I get to play with my new pretties!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Candee Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Royal Sugar in clear polish!
I finally have stopped shopping around for that deep but true summer naval blue!

(It looks darker in person though, my Iphone makes it lean more toward what Royal Sugar looks like in the container).
photo18.jpg

photo17.jpg

You have no idea how badly you just made me want Royal Sugar. I thought I did some good damage with my Burning Heart palette but my head is spinning at the thought of even using Royal Sugar! I hate not being able to order anything online.
angry.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupette
I got my huge order today and am thrilled!
th_DANCE.gif

Everything looks fabulous and I can't wail til I get to play with my new pretties!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Yay, i'm so happy shipping to Europe doesn't take forever, I just placed my order & i'm in the UK. I got:

- Burning Heart quad
- Sweetheart quad
- Starling
- Goldilux
- Royal Sugar
- Decora
- Lumi

th_DANCE.gif
I'm so excited. I need it arrive before 24th though! Also waiting on samples of Tiara, Absinthe & Goldilux (got too excited & ordered full size
lol.gif
) from a swap.