Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

PinkBasset

I just got Midori and Poison Plum!
th_DANCE.gif

DILLIGAF

Any suggestions ladies on the loose shadows that really stand out? I want to get Goldilux and one other one.

Ingenue

Asylum is GORGEOUS! But I don't know if you wanna wear a red pigment everyday. lol

I just ordered Magpie, Royal Sugar and Lumi. I'll swatch 'em when I get 'em and let you know!

equus18

The colors are so pigmented and bold! I am putting up my MAC Clarity, Chrome Yellow, Orange, Gesso up for swap because I like Sugarpill's better and I don't like to have dupes in my makeup collection.

Ingenue

I'm due to crash from my Sugarpill High! lol. I just got Goldilux and Tiara in the mail. They are STUNNING!

bell21

After reading and rereading this thread the past 2 months I finally gave in and placed my SugarPill order, I got:
4-Color Palette / Burning Heart
4-Color Palette / Sweetheart
Decora Loose Eyeshadow
Tiara Loose Eyeshadow
Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow
Absinthe Loose Eyeshadow
Starling Loose Eyeshadow
Junebug Loose Eyeshadow
Magpie Loose Eyeshadow
I'm super excited to get my package and play with everything!
th_DANCE.gif

DILLIGAF

I just got confirmation that my order of
Goldilux
Magpie
and
Royal Sugar
has just been shipped. I already have 2 of the 3 quads and I love them. I was going back and forth about the loose shadows. I was scared they would be too shimmery. I cant wait to get them and start playing!

PeachTwist

I made my order at about 4am Saturday morning and got e-mail confirmation at about 6-7am Sunday morning saying it had been dispatched. It's now 2am on Monday and I want it NOW. Lol. I'm supposed to be going out today and tomorrow and I want to be home to receive my package!

I bought the Burning Heart Palette, Sweetheart Palette, Bulletproof Single Eyeshadow (so I have every pan eye shadow) and I also bought Lumi Loose Eyeshadow.
smiles.gif

I'm currently in the USA so I know it won't take as long to get to me as it would if I were in the UK where I live - but I'm still being very impatient.

Nicala

I want to get Royal Sugar but I'd want to get something else.. any recs? I'm probably gonna order next week till I get paid.

PeachTwist

Has anyone in Virginia ordered from Sugarpill? I'm interested into how long it takes to receive the order. I'm really impatient and I've started asking the mailmen/women when I see them if they have a package for me. XD

Ingenue

I'm in California and it should be one day's shipping. But it takes up to a week for me. So it may take a teeny bit longer for you. She ships parcel post. It's worth the wait though!

I got all of the pressed shadows. Every.single.one is EXCELLENT. I love this brand!

PeachTwist

I can understand the wait being worth it but I've heard of so many people saying they got it within a couple days. I'm assuming she switched companies, because it's definitely not happening now. Really bummed to be honest. I was hoping I'd have it by now. ;/

Edit: It's here it's here it's here it's here it's here!
greengrin.gif

So excited! Everything is so bright and pretty! Yay!
greengrin.gif

Ingenue

YAYYYY!!!!

I'm glad you got it. I just ordered a couple more loose shadows last night. I got the confirmation right away. I'll let you guys know when I get it.

Kirsty

Anyone wanting to place a large order (possibly to get free shipping) & is afraid of customs charges..don't be. I ordered $120 worth, but she marked the customs thing $15.

It took a month to get to me in the UK, but worth the wait.

Also I had the issue where the cart kept crashing. Everytime I added an item to the cart it crashed, so I had to End Proccess on the browser. Then open the browser go back on the site & add the next item. It took ages to get about 8 things in there, but I really wanted them, so I made it work
lol.gif

smiles.gif

Ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Anyone wanting to place a large order (possibly to get free shipping) & is afraid of customs charges..don't be. I ordered $120 worth, but she marked the customs thing $15.

It took a month to get to me in the UK, but worth the wait.

Also I had the issue where the cart kept crashing. Everytime I added an item to the cart it crashed, so I had to End Proccess on the browser. Then open the browser go back on the site & add the next item. It took ages to get about 8 things in there, but I really wanted them, so I made it work
lol.gif

smiles.gif

The cart tends to crash if the browser is too slow. I emailed her about it and she told me to use Firefox. I did, and it's been going just fine every since.

bell21

I received my sugarpill goodies today! One thing I've noticed is that the loose shadows don't have any kind of seal so I ended up with some of the jars covered on shadow :-( it wasn't a ton but still a pain to clean up. The colors look super fun and vibrant even swatched without a base. I cant wait to have time to properly play with them.

Ingenue

You guys, my Sugarpill collection is COMPLETE! I now officially have every single item on that site. I'm in love with EVERYTHING! Seriously. I'm glad her selection isn't that huge. Otherwise I'd be UP A CREEK.
th_LMAO.gif
I think the up side to having a smaller selection is that she can really control the quality. I have ZERO complaints about this brand. She sped up the shipping too. My last order got here in two days! Sugarpill is AWESOME!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

queen_kitty

I believe she mentioned on her blog that she would be releasing some new pressed shadows soon! I'm so excited to see what she's come up with!

Ingenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen_kitty
I believe she mentioned on her blog that she would be releasing some new pressed shadows soon! I'm so excited to see what she's come up with!

Omg I'm going to go BROKE behind this line!
th_LMAO.gif
Can't WAIT for the new additions!
th_DANCE.gif