Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

DILLIGAF

Thought I would pop in to share my love of Magpie Chromalust shadow. Foiled it's
shockt.gif
. That is all

PeachTwist

I want to get all of the loose eyeshadows. I have Lumi - just want the rest!

I wore the pressed eyeshadows for the first time and was really upset because they creased even after using UDPP and a liiiittle bit of NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil.

I'm sure the only reason they creased was because I naturally have very oily lids and I'm in Virginia at the moment - I realise that it's not the hottest/most humid here as other places, however because I live in the UK my body isn't at all used to this kind of heat so I think it made it worse.

My eye shadows never crease when I'm in the UK so I'm assuming when I go back and use them they'll be just fine.

elementaire

that's weird.. I live in Singapore where it's super hot and humid everyday (tropical climate) and sugarpill's e/s never crease on me. I use TFSI and/or Mac paint in Bare Canvas as my base.

Ingenue

That is strange. I've worn the shadow with and without primer (I normally just use a MAC Paint Pot or MUFE Aqua Cream and it has never creased. I've never used UDPP. I know some folks swear by it, but I prefer a multi-tasking product for something like primer.

PeachTwist

Bah, that's good for you, but really not good for me.

I mean the creasing wasn't AWFUL, but I noticed it.. and it really bugged me because my eye shadow NEVER creases. I wonder if maybe I put too much of the Milk on? Or not enough UDPP? I was getting low and had picked up another one that day but I really am scared to try again lol.

I love the shadows too, so I'm really hoping it hasn't been a waste of money because they're SO bright and pigmented and they look fantastic. Sigh. I could try Painterly Paintpot by I left that back in the UK because when I first started using it I noticed it didn't really... do much for me. I felt it looked quite patchy and I dunno. I know it was an even coat but I just haven't used it since.

Any other tips?

XxDearestxx

Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows....

Does anyone happen to know what empty palette these would fit into. I really want to pick some of these awesome shadows up but I really want a palette for them please help!!!
Thank you in advance
yes.gif

XxDearestxx

Re: Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadows....

During my research last night I found some people that said they had heard that to but the sugarpill was actually a little bigger than the MUFE. The MUFE will fit the tiny little four palettes from Sugarpill but not vice versa.
th_dunno.gif

Luiza_T

Yay! My order just arrived!
th_drool.gif
It took 10 days from the time I ordered the products until I got it.

megan92

whoa sorry if this isn't news but there seems to be a few new loose shadows on the site! soo pretty. i have yet to try any sugarpill products yet but i def want goldilux.

Luiza_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Oh damn I should not have looked there ARE new loose shadows
shockt.gif

Me neither.
ssad.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I know ya'll, especially that BLACK!!! AHHHHH Must not buy yet!
shockt.gif

Yep, especially the black one!!!
yes.gif
I wonder if there will be new pressed eyeshadows too?