Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

dxgirly

Got my first package in the mail today. Here are some pics. I got Paperdoll and Birthday Girl first. Many more to come in a couple of days

ShesAFoxyLady

Well my sugarpill cold heart pallette arrived last week and it looks wonderful. I've swatched the eyeshadows on my hand and they look VERY pigmented indeed. If they apply half as good as they swatch then they'll put my bright UD shadows to shame!!
shockt.gif

So far I've only been able to actually wear the matte white (can't really rock the bright colours at work, lol) but I look forward to doing a 'look' with this pallette soon. May even share some pics if it turns out okay
blush-anim-cl.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Finally got round to trying out my new Cold Heart palette. The shadows are great, they are SO pigmented!
ok.gif

I've posted a FOTD here: http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/171638/cold-hearted-sugarpill-fotd-and-new-hair

LisaOrestea

After hearing such great things about the pigmentation, I got myself Poison Plum eyeshadow. I have to say - I was a bit dissapointed :S it wasn''t very pigmented at all. I guess I must have gotten a bad one cause the swatches I have seen online have been amazing! I guess I'll try another shade and see what happens :p

LisaOrestea

I have ordered the sweet heart palette and goldielux :) decided to give it another chance after not thinking much of Poison Plum (which I swapped for Mac Solarbits in Scatterays....LOVE!)

I have heard SO many good things so I guess me and PP weren't a good match for each other haha!

jenjunsan

She said on the facebook page that more pressed shadows and glosses are coming soon. I believe I saw something on Twitter about an eyeshadow primer as well!!! I can't wait!

Caderas

I print-screened this from my e-mail for the Pink Weekend deal. Here's the new Glorify Eyeshadow Primer packaging.. cute!!

Ingenue

Whoo Hooo!!! I LOVE Sugarpill. I've been using the bulletproof eyeshadow in my brows for the most dramatic looks. That shadow does NOT budge. Love it!

Caderas

Has anyone got any news on the new pressed eyeshadows and/or the lip glosses? I've just heard some words, but nothing permanent!

LisaOrestea

I recieved goldilux and the sweet heart palette yesterday - WOW.
I havn't had a chance to wear them all yet but they swatch like a dream. Tako is the most amazingly pigmented white I have ever found! Nothing beats this - and im a bit in love with Dollipop too!

Im skipping the peacocky collection and getting the burning heart palette instead now - MAC shadows just won't cut it after this haha.

Ingenue

I recieved goldilux and the sweet heart palette yesterday - WOW.
I havn't had a chance to wear them all yet but they swatch like a dream. Tako is the most amazingly pigmented white I have ever found! Nothing beats this - and im a bit in love with Dollipop too!

Im skipping the peacocky collection and getting the burning heart palette instead now - MAC shadows just won't cut it after this haha.

Yeah, Sugarpill will ruin you for MAC. You'll never be the same again! lolol! They REALLY perform. This is an amazing brand. I continue to be impressed with it.

EmWyllie

I finally got my order from the Cyber Weekend sale! Customs held it up for 5 1/2 weeks. >_<

I'm REALLY impressed with the loose shadows!! I haven't swatched my Pressed yet, had to take pictures of them for the blog before I could do that, but I'm sure they're going to be just as fantastic.

Does anyone have info on the new pressed shadows or the glosses or primer?

EmWyllie

Did anyone else take advantage of the 20% off offer with on the 14th and 15th for their first birthday? I snagged the rest of the Chromalusts I didn't get with my first order. Though I'm still waiting on Asylum to be available on the website.

LisaOrestea

I got the burning heart palette :) can't wait! I get so much use out of my sweet heart palette, I can't wait to play with some new colours!

queen_kitty

I bought the Burning Heart palette too, I wish the Sweetheart palette had been available when I ordered, but I'll pick it up later along with Lumi.

I've used the Burning Heart palette twice since getting it on Friday. And I did a silly look just testing it out as well with all of the colors. I love it so much!!! On Saturday, I used flamepoint on my lid with the Hello Kitty Lucky Tom palette with creme de miel on the inner lid and Lucky tom on the outer lid and in the crease. It was so pretty, of course my family kept telling me how bright my eyes were, haha! Today, I'm using Poison Plum in the crease and outer outer corner along with Too Face Mess in a Dress in the middle and outer of the lid with Stars and Rockets on the inner lid, and Aromaleigh's Pandora on the tear duct. Both looks I did graphic black winged eyeliner.

Really, really liking them so much, it takes hardly no work at all to use them well as they are so pigmented.