Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

xKiKix

i just ordered the sweetheart palette with the new loose eyeshadow paper doll. i cant wait to try it out since i've heard such great reviews about this brand. :)

kirari

I remember reading something about one of the ingredients to produce it has been out of stock for a while. She may have pulled it because of that.

Deelite033

oh wow. it's been a while since I've logged in
icon_eek.gif
I went to high school with Amy... so happy to see her success
th_sign_woot.gif

xKiKix

i am in LOVE with the sweetheart palette. i've proceeded to order her other palettes as well. such bright and pigment eyeshadows. :)

LisaOrestea

:'( I want new colours!

My burning heart palette still isn't here :( it got lost in transit so Amy has sent me a new one. Fingers crossed it gets here soon :)

dxgirly

I bought the sweetheart palette today, so now I own every color they currently offer on their site (pan and loose), except for Bulletproof.
pompom.gif

I never did get my hands on the red loose eyeshadow though.
ohboy.gif

*edit* Oops! Sorry for the double-post. I didn't even realize I was the last one to comment.
blush-anim-cl.gif

m0rg3nst3rn

Sugarpill Heads Up

For anyone that has been waiting for it, I just wanted to let you all know that Asylum is back in stock!

EmWyllie

Just so everyone knows, Asylum, the red loose shadow, is back on Sugarpill!! I ordered one last week and it should be coming soon! =)

dxgirly

Just so everyone knows, Asylum, the red loose shadow, is back on Sugarpill!! I ordered one last week and it should be coming soon! =)

I really need to get this before it sells out again. It's the only product from them that I don't own!
icon_eek.gif

GlamQueen21

I know that this thread hasn't been active in awhile and I have finally purchase two items from Sugarpill! Poison Plum Pressed Eyeshadow is so stunning!!! I will have to rely on the matte texture of Pressed Eyeshadows since some of MAC's matte eyeshadows can be chalky and patchy when swatched. Tipsy Loose Eyeshadow is gorgeous!! I have never seen a color that is intensely pigmented!! I will have to purchase more soon!

sinergy

Ive been wanting to try sugarpill for a long time now..but havent gotten around to it after looking at some of Squalid's pix though really had me rethinking them those mattes do look superb!!

dxgirly

I need more colors. I already own everything from this entire line. I've heard rumblings of new things.... but I haven't actually seen anything yet.
ssad.gif

dxgirly

That seems like a positive, I've been wanting to buy more loose powders but if I can save some cash on a bundle I'm there!

I know! I think those are really cool too! I already own all of the loose eyesahdows, so I really have no need for a 3 pack, but I'm thinking about picking one up when they come out for a giveaway on my blog. :))