Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

kirari

4a52c7e5_561905_10150841955535189_368683765188_12176262_554572301_n.jpeg

Here's the promo for the new palette which launches May 18th.

To me, the purple looks awfully close to poison plum. :(

kirari

She posted a pic of it on facebook. It looks pinker than poison plum to me, so here's hoping.

Still haven't decided if I'm particularly fond of this shade or not.
th_dunno.gif

Pinkdollface

The Heartbreaker Collection comes out this Friday! I'm so excited!! I plan to get the palette for sure!
I'm very excited as well! The colours are right up my alley especially the lime and royal blue. I was afraid the purple would be like poison plum, but you can already see swatches of all the colours in her online shop (you just can't buy them yet) and now i think it's ligher and pinker than poison plum. I need money!

GlamQueen21

I'm very excited as well! The colours are right up my alley especially the lime and royal blue. I was afraid the purple would be like poison plum, but you can already see swatches of all the colours in her online shop (you just can't buy them yet) and now i think it's ligher and pinker than poison plum. I need money!
Me too! I cannot wait to place an order tomorrow!

AudreyNicole

I am staying up until 3AM EST to order. I don't want to chance missing out. This palette is all of my favorite colors in one! So excited!

duckrodeo

Just a little bit longer and this will be my first Sugarpill purchase! The colors are to die for! I can't wait to use it and mix the colors with my Sleek Acid palette :)

Pinkdollface

Ordered my Heart Breaker palette just before 3AM EST this morning and got a shipping notice within 30 minutes! So excited!

And OMG, did you all see this!?!? More pressed e/s coming... PASTELS!

http://portraitofmai.blogspot.com/2011/10/sugarpill-sneak-peek.html?m=1
I have seen those colours quite some time ago, so i was confused when i saw the heart breaker palette. I'm way more excited for the heart breaker palette than for the other new shadows, so i'm glad we get this one first:)

dancinbluegirl

Amy mentioned that they had several palettes in the works so I bet we'll see the rest of the colors included in palettes soon. They mentioned that the Heart Breaker palette was the last in the series so I'm presuming they're going to have a different theme for the upcoming palettes. I hope they'll be available at IMATS LA.