Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

duckrodeo

Yayyy I got my palettes tonight! I got Heartbreaker, Burning Heart and Sweetheart! I'm so shocked at how big the shadows are! Much bigger than regular MAC shadows. Ohh I am so overwhelmed by pigmented loveliness, not sure which shades to play with!

AudreyNicole

My palette arrived last night and I LOVE it! I am wearing Acidberry today with a Junebug (That was the sample that came with my order). They looks awesome together!

Does anyone have any tips for using the Chromalust e/s? They seem much more loose than other pigments I have tried. I tried them wet with water and ELF fixing spray, over an e/s base, but there is still alot of fall out. What do you use?

DILLIGAF

I got the palette on Monday. I will be recreating Temptalia's "quick eye look" as soon as I can. Another winner from Sugarpill. The quality is amazing and worth every penny paid. Shrinkle's company is an exemplary example of what a independent cosmetic company should be. I'm in love.

GlamQueen21

My Sugarpill order shipped Friday and I don't know when that I will get it since I placed an order on it Friday morning around 9am.

Richelle83

My palette arrived last night and I LOVE it! I am wearing Acidberry today with a Junebug (That was the sample that came with my order). They looks awesome together!

Does anyone have any tips for using the Chromalust e/s? They seem much more loose than other pigments I have tried. I tried them wet with water and ELF fixing spray, over an e/s base, but there is still alot of fall out. What do you use?
Fyrinnae's Pixy Epoxy always works for me.

GlamQueen21

Use Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue. It's amazing and it prevents fall out.

duckrodeo

Soooo excited for this palette!! I love it! I used Mochi and 2am today with Dollymix and Midori and created this look, taken with my cellphone because I had to rush out the door!

These colors apply beaautifully! I'm going to use Acidberry and Velocity soon. Man these eyeshadows blend like none other, soo pigmented too!

AudreyNicole

Thanks for the suggestions on bases to use with the Chromalusts.

I am wearing MAC Vanilla on my lid up to the brow, 2AM in the crease, and MAC Sketch on the outer V. Lots of beautiful color, but totally wearable for every day. I think this palette is my favorite makeup item in a LONG time. I hesitated ordering the other 2 palettes (I sold my originals that were brand new and have regretted it since) and now both are sold out. Hope they restock soon!!

UrbanSweetheart

Soooo excited for this palette!! I love it! I used Mochi and 2am today with Dollymix and Midori and created this look, taken with my cellphone because I had to rush out the door!

These colors apply beaautifully! I'm going to use Acidberry and Velocity soon. Man these eyeshadows blend like none other, soo pigmented too!
I love your makeup look! Those colors look great together

spectrolite

I got the Heart Breaker palette a few days ago and I am in LOVE. The colours are all really cute together and super bright :) I did a review and a quick look here on my blog if anyone wants to see xx