Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

Liz2012

I wonder if those 3 "Heart" series palettes will be restocked anytime soon :)
Loving the bright colors and am excited to try those
eyelove.gif

Guess i'm a little late to the party lol, only found out about this brand a few days ago.

Richelle83

I wonder if those 3 "Heart" series palettes will be restocked anytime soon :)
Loving the bright colors and am excited to try those
eyelove.gif

Guess i'm a little late to the party lol, only found out about this brand a few days ago.
Yes you are majorly late lol but better late than never! Not sure when they will be restocked either, no one has answered that question of facebook and it has been asked many times! Almost out of stock for 2 months now!

Liz2012

Yes you are majorly late lol but better late than never! Not sure when they will be restocked either, no one has answered that question of facebook and it has been asked many times! Almost out of stock for 2 months now!
2 months holy cow
shockt.gif
Anyway, thanks alot for the info, and as you already said, better late than never lol :)
I see there are new colors on their way, the Cold Chemistry palette looks gorgeous
love.gif

Might as well wait for that one then i suppose :)

Liz2012

Tiny update ..
So i did some research, and found a Dutch webshop that still had one of the Sugarpill palettes in stock
cheerleader.gif

I purchased the Sweetheart palette, and since i was already doing damage anyway, i also threw in some Chromalust eyeshadows
graucho.gif

I bought the Absinthe, Goldilux, and the Royal Sugar one. Can't wait to receive 'em
eyelove.gif

Richelle83

Tiny update ..
So i did some research, and found a Dutch webshop that still had one of the Sugarpill palettes in stock
cheerleader.gif

I purchased the Sweetheart palette, and since i was already doing damage anyway, i also threw in some Chromalust eyeshadows
graucho.gif

I bought the Absinthe, Goldilux, and the Royal Sugar one. Can't wait to receive 'em
eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
Those are all good choices!! The description for Royal Sugar kills me!!

Liz2012

For those who are still interested, all the eyeshadow palettes have been restocked on the Sugarpill website
pompom.gif

dancinbluegirl

The Cold Chemistry palette is coming out soon, it with the Sparkle Baby palette and the neon chromalusts were debuted at IMATS LA.

princess sarah

I am obssessed with this makeup line! I have every shadow and chromalust that has been released and depotted them all into a Z Palette so all my pressed eyeshdows are together. I need to sit down tho and put all my chromalusts into pans and then I can put them in their own palette as well.

I even use this palette alot on my clients and my makeup school photoshoots!! Because I am in Australia, I always change my clock to the release time so that I dont miss out!

We miss out on the limited edition shadow @#$% on Beautylish and luckily they have amazing customer support and replied to my email ensuring us there will be chances for us to get hold of it later down the track.

Will definately be hauling the new chromalusts and new palettes the moment they are released

LadyMisfit

I just received my order from Beautylish. I got heartbreaker with the limited edition @#&%! shade. I already own Burning Heart palette for almost a year now. I love this company! They make some awesome eye shadows. I plan to order Sweetheart palette next. Afterwards I plan to get Sparkle Baby (once it is released).

Pinkdollface

I finally ordered the Heartbreaker palette. I ordered it now, because the limited shade @#$%! is now also on the sugerpill site and I wanted that one too. I'm so glad Amy decided to put it on her site too, since Beautylish doesn't ship international.

singer82

Cold Chemistry!
thud.gif
Freaking gorgeous! Can't wait for it to come out!
I need to get the Heartbreaker palette too. I have the other two and LOVE them!

Latest posts