Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

BuickMackane

I hope you'll have no problems getting your stuff.
Thank you
flower.gif

I have a feeling I'll be just fine :)

BuickMackane

Jup me too:) Never had any problems with sugarpill. I love that brand and Amy. It's so cute that she makes a small note on the invoice with each order.
Awww, poor girl! She'll have to make six of 'em notes for me
lol.gif

I have high hopes for the loose shadows because I adore her pressed ones. I know it's not exactly her style but a neutral Sugarpill palette would be brilliant. It would be everything I wanted UD Naked (aka shimmery warm toned mess) to be.

*le sigh*

AniBEE

I got the three palettes and one loose eyeshadow in Darling to clear for free shipping on the order I placed Friday.

Everything valued over $20 Canada is subjected to possible Custom, Duty, Tax and service charges when it hits the boarder about 50% of the value I usually end up paying. I Just hoping they will skip it as it will come in small box VIA USPS. They some times miss these/skip them when they com in the common postal routes, any larger the PO always look at them. lol

The last time I ordered was February 2011, it was overdue. I just wish all the lashes weren't sold out. So wanted Toxic!

BuickMackane

I got the three palettes and one loose eyeshadow in Darling to clear for free shipping on the order I placed Friday.

Everything valued over $20 Canada is subjected to possible Custom, Duty, Tax and service charges when it hits the boarder about 50% of the value I usually end up paying. I Just hoping they will skip it as it will come in small box VIA USPS. They some times miss these/skip them when they com in the common postal routes, any larger the PO always look at them. lol

The last time I ordered was February 2011, it was overdue. I just wish all the lashes weren't sold out. So wanted Toxic!
Gah! Are the sold out falsies LE or permanent? It never occurred to me to buy any because I can't wear them but now I'm intrigued. Perhaps they will restock so that you can get them later?

Pinkdollface

Awww, poor girl! She'll have to make six of 'em notes for me
lol.gif

I have high hopes for the loose shadows because I adore her pressed ones. I know it's not exactly her style but a neutral Sugarpill palette would be brilliant. It would be everything I wanted UD Naked (aka shimmery warm toned mess) to be.

*le sigh*
If you want pigmented neutrals maybe MUFE shadows are worth looking into? I only have brights from MUFE, but they have a similar texture to Sugarpill.

BuickMackane

If you want pigmented neutrals maybe MUFE shadows are worth looking into? I only have brights from MUFE, but they have a similar texture to Sugarpill.
I never really looked into MUFE. I only have their liquid thingy you're supposed to put over your eyeshadow to make it waterproof and it's living in its box untouched.

I'll check out their e/s the next time I go to Rotterdam or Den Haag. Thanks for the tip
flower.gif

Pinkdollface

I never really looked into MUFE. I only have their liquid thingy you're supposed to put over your eyeshadow to make it waterproof and it's living in its box untouched.

I'll check out their e/s the next time I go to Rotterdam or Den Haag. Thanks for the tip
flower.gif
They have really great shadows and I also like the Matte Velvet+ foundation a lot. In Sephora they unfortunately have not a lot to chose from. I order online from the link on the belgian MUFE site, but if you want to be able to feel some of the shadows first it's definitely worth a look in Sephora.

BuickMackane

They have really great shadows and I also like the Matte Velvet+ foundation a lot. In Sephora they unfortunately have not a lot to chose from. I order online from the link on the belgian MUFE site, but if you want to be able to feel some of the shadows first it's definitely worth a look in Sephora.
That explains it. One of the reasons MUFE hasn't caught my eye is that there seems to be so little to choose from at Sephora and I thought that was the entire range.

I'll check out the Belgian website :)

Pinkdollface

That explains it. One of the reasons MUFE hasn't caught my eye is that there seems to be so little to choose from at Sephora and I thought that was the entire range.

It's not nearly everything:p The pictures of the colours on the site are not always accurate so it would help to search for swatches if you see an interesting shade.

AniBEE

Gah! Are the sold out falsies LE or permanent? It never occurred to me to buy any because I can't wear them but now I'm intrigued. Perhaps they will restock so that you can get them later?
They're mostly permanent, been cited as LE other then the IMATS LA eyeshadow they brought out. They have discontinued some of their other lashes.I was just shocked to see them all sold out when I placed my order Friday morning. lol

Pinkdollface

Ow one more thing. The eyeshadows can also be used as blushes and vice versa, so some colours only appear when you search for the blushes like the purple 92.

Pinkdollface

The lashes have been out of stock even before the sale for months. I don't understand why it takes so long to restock them.

Edit: I just saw that the lashes are now all in stock, but a lot of the shadows and pigments are out of stock. I could take a while before there's a restock.

BuickMackane

Were the single pressed shadows included in the sale too? Almost all of them are out of stock and I seem to remember they weren't in the sale. I might be wrong though.

Nikki Taylor

I can't view most of the pages on this thread.
I keep getting warnings from google that look like this..? anyone else?

Quote: Danger: Malware Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.specktra.net.
Content from old-hondagirl.net, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion