Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

singer82

Stalking the site right now! I'm so excited! :happydance: If they post it on Facebook the site will probably shut down lol

Pinkdollface

I also got my Cold Chemistry palette and all the Elektro Cute Chromalusts
pompom.gif

smileyt06

About 3-4 weeks ago I got the pro palette and bulletproof e/s and today I got my cold chemistry palette. It's sad because I won't have nothing to get when imats 2014 LA comes lol

smileyt06

It seems that old chemistry and sparkle baby will be in the fall. (not that far away) I soo want sparkle baby abus a few shades i can see myself working through ont  daily bases. Kitty in particular. My Asteria order is waiting at the PO. *_*
I want sparkle baby and asteria I missed out and I so had the chance to get it :-(

singer82

Was going to get some more stuff but figured I'd wait till their big sale they do every year. But I needed the cold chemistry palette for sure!

AniBEE

I'm waiting till Sparkle Baby come out before i get Cold Chemistry palette (there is only so much shipping I willing to spend for international order one single item orders lol)

But I got my Elektro Cute in the mail just in time for the weekend. ;)

bvenice1920

I think I will go ahead and get cold chemistry and the electro cutes today. I love all the other items theses are the only sugar pill things Im missing.

P

pockykami

I ordered the pro palette during the flash sale, but skipped asteria. I kind of regret it, but it's not a color I wear often. Hopefully she'll release it again. Until then, I have plenty of other eye shadows I can use :)

P

pockykami

I also got my Cold Chemistry palette and all the Elektro Cute Chromalusts
pompom.gif
I always see you wearing such fun and bright colors! I noticed you got asteria, it looked great! Hopefully you can show us some great looks with the electrocutes? I need the vicariously thrill, because I just can't justify the purchasing them anytime soon.

Pinkdollface

I always see you wearing such fun and bright colors! I noticed you got asteria, it looked great! Hopefully you can show us some great looks with the electrocutes? I need the vicariously thrill, because I just can't justify the purchasing them anytime soon.
Yes I'll try to show a look with them. I just hope my camera can do neons. And thanks it's so nice to hear you like my bright looks!

bvenice1920

I cant wait also I love your bright looks.