Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

Dolly Snow

Thanks Dolly!!! I kind of went all out for New Years, and then the husband finally made an actual selfie face for a selfie
greengrin.gif
It is so adorable, you two are the cutest!

sullenxriot182

So the 9 new loose shadows launch tomorrow plus the new LE shade - think I'm just gonna get the LE one for now as I'm pretty broke this week and I have all the other LE ones (minor obsession here lol) so I don't want to miss it!

LauraLara

Which one is le??? I think I need hug life and charmy right away, then maybe countess or Penelope? I think those are the names

LauraLara

I'm b to the roke so I must choose wisely. Someone at the Victoria's secret online store stoke my credit card number and paid all of their bills in Ohio... Like 1500 dollars... New card hasn't come yet. Sad because I buy so much stuff there :( but I have enough for two or MAYBE three colors. Unless anything else is coming out in the next few days!

DILLIGAF

I'm b to the roke so I must choose wisely. Someone at the Victoria's secret online store stoke my credit card number and paid all of their bills in Ohio... Like 1500 dollars... New card hasn't come yet. Sad because I buy so much stuff there
ssad.gif
but I have enough for two or MAYBE three colors. Unless anything else is coming out in the next few days!
Booo for them! A pox on them! May they have an itch and arms not long enough to scratch it!.

I think I'm getting Countess and Penelope.

novocainedreams

Which one is le??? I think I need hug life and charmy right away, then maybe countess or Penelope? I think those are the names
Pastille is LE. :) My friend picked it up at IMATS for me, so I am skipping the mad rush online tomorrow and waiting to get anything from the new release for a while. Hehe.

LauraLara

Booo for them! A pox on them! My they have an itch and arms not long enough to scratch it!.  I think I'm getting Countess and Penelope.
Maybe I do need those two then! I was thinking I could skip then because I already have lots of bronzes and magentas... But that's because I love bronzes and magentas...

sullenxriot182

It's a super light pink, I neeeed it lol
The last few times they released LE ones, it didn't sell out fast so I'm not too worried. Although they are launching all the other new shades, so I'm worried about the site having issues!

Yazmin

Ordered Pastelle and Countess for now. May go back for Mint Soda and Clickbait later on. Too bad I didn't stay in the line at IMATS. Had I been aware these were available then, I would have gotten them there.

Yazmin

I was tempted by Penelope and would have got it if it wasn't large particles. Already have a couple of glitters from Eye Kandy and Violet Voss that look similar.

smileyt06

I was tempted by Penelope and would have got it if it wasn't large particles.  Already have a couple of glitters from Eye Kandy and Violet Voss that look similar.
Yea that's why I passed. I got the LE pigment they had Asteria and it reminded me of that without the chunks

LauraLara

Got the new eyeshadow palette from Edward Scissorhands who else got it
I don't think I can order it from here until tomorrow! But I'm definitely getting it. I'm so broke right now it might have to wait a week or two, but it might sell out so maybe I have to find a way to earn some money asap....