Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

smileyt06

I don't think I can order it from here until tomorrow! But I'm definitely getting it. I'm so broke right now it might have to wait a week or two, but it might sell out so maybe I have to find a way to earn some money asap....
Just ordered mine too!
Got mine too! Can't wait, it's been a while since I've gotten any Sugarpill!
I couldn't help myself and bought the whole set. I've never tried their nail polishes though, so I'm hoping they're good!
Everyone be sure to post pictures, swatches and eye looks

Twinkle_Twinkle

I love Edward Scissorhands and Tim Burton and I wish I wanted this palette but I think it's a pass for me. I guess my wallet is happy but I'm kind of sad, lol. I'm going to study the Temptalia swatches and see if I change my mind. I'm really into matte pastels these days (I just hunted down the Lime Crime D'Antoinette palette) so maybe the Sugarpill palette would play well with it.

LiliV

I love Edward Scissorhands and Tim Burton and I wish I wanted this palette but I think it's a pass for me. I guess my wallet is happy but I'm kind of sad, lol. I'm going to study the Temptalia swatches and see if I change my mind. I'm really into matte pastels these days (I just hunted down the Lime Crime D'Antoinette palette) so maybe the Sugarpill palette would play well with it. 
I definitely got it more bc I can't control my Johnny Depp nostalgia (and actually it was the first movie my parents took me to in theatres lol) but I think I'll end up using it a lot actually. I am all over that coral, I LOVE coral shadow! The blue is the only shade I'm not sure on bc I rarely ever wear blue

LauraLara

Okay, I'm still broke but I got my husband to get it for me :D Can't wait to do something with the coral and blue together.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I caved and got it and the Sparkle Baby Palette, which I've been eyeing for a while. The Tim Burton/Jonny Dep deep adoration was a primary factor. I'm worried the blue will just end up looking white on my skin tone. I know I won't touch that beige shade. I'm most interested in the blue, coral and brown. The fact that they accept returns made me comfortable enough to purchase.
I definitely got it more bc I can't control my Johnny Depp nostalgia (and actually it was the first movie my parents took me to in theatres lol) but I think I'll end up using it a lot actually. I am all over that coral, I LOVE coral shadow! The blue is the only shade I'm not sure on bc I rarely ever wear blue

LiliV

I caved and got it and the Sparkle Baby Palette, which I've been eyeing for a while. The Tim Burton/Jonny Dep deep adoration was a primary factor. I'm worried the blue will just end up looking white on my skin tone. I know I won't touch that beige shade. I'm most interested in the blue, coral and brown. The fact that they accept returns made me comfortable enough to purchase.
The Sparkle Baby is so pretty! I've been wanting that one too but I'm not a big color wearer, I'm much more into nudes and smokey colors. I still want it though!

Twinkle_Twinkle

I think I must have had a temporary lapse in sanity (but I have no regrets). I emailed Sugarpill about canceling my order and went down to INGLOT to build my dream pastels palette instead. It's gorgeous and it wasn't a bad price for what I got. I wouldn't mind adding 4 more shadows to fill the palette in the future. And my Lime Crime palette arrived. I'm not over the moon about it (I wish it were a tad more pigmented) but it's got a neon quality that is unique and I'm sure I'll make use of it. Plus it was under retail so I can't be too upset.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Will Sugarpill ever have a sale?!? I want all of their palettes and I've drooled over them for years. I wish they would have a sale.

sullenxriot182

Yeah they always do Black Friday/Cyber Monday and every now and then they have a random sale - sometimes it's the loose shadows, sometimes it's the palettes. Just sign up for their mailing list and they alert you :D

LiliV

My palette was supposed to come today but didn't, I'm guessing there's some hold up bc of the hurricane

novocainedreams

Yeah mine should have been here today too, but it's stuck in New Hampshire :( Wahhh now we have to wait till Monday! lol
Mine was supposed to be here Saturday as well but it still hasn't updated since leaving Los Angeles, and i only live in San Francisco! I know it isn't Sugarpill's fault, just the PO but I'm bummed. Hopefully Monday!

LiliV

My palette came today! The packaging is actually quite weighty, I really like it. And Ice Angel is a blue duochrome! I thought it was a regular white, I love shadows w a blue shift!
d737ecdf_image.jpeg
3be311f2_image.jpeg
6a6e1166_image.jpeg
My kitten was very excited w this palette for some reason too He thinks everything is for him

LauraLara

My kitten was very excited w this palette for some reason too He thinks everything is for him
Yay I can't wait for mine to get here! That's awesome about the duo chrome! Thanks for the swatches and yay for kitties. I've been trapped in bed doing homework most of the day because two cats who hate each other are sleeping on either side of my legs and I don't want to break the barrier and get scratched lol They're both rescue kitties and one of them just got surgery for breast cancer so she's pretty much being waited on hand and foot until we're sure she's better.

I LOVE how the blue and coral look together. Is the blue really true or does it lean a little aqua or a little periwinkle? It looks like a true blue but I have green eyes so a hint of green or lavender makes blues look better on me... Just trying to plan my eye look for when my package arrives :D

Latest posts