Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

pleasantmacabre

Anyone going to PHAME XPO in a few weeks? Willing to do a CP? I want the full palette with all the shadows ! I don't know where else to ask lol

P

pockykami

Did anyone get the elecktrocute pigments? I'd love to see pics!

Pinkdollface

What happened to the cold chemistry palette?
She still has to release it. At the end of this blog post http://blog.shrinkle.com/vegas-road...trade-show-hangin-with-iron-fist-and-joyrich/ she mentiones that it takes a lot of time to take the swatch photos and edit them, but that she wants to release the rest (elektro cute and asteria are mentioned too but already released) ASAP. I was a bit sad that she didn't send an email when the elektro cute chromalusts were released, because when I found out some were already sold out. I'll just wait now till they restock. I really want the cold chemistry and sparkle baby shadows too!

AniBEE

It seems that old chemistry and sparkle baby will be in the fall. (not that far away) I soo want sparkle baby abus a few shades i can see myself working through ont daily bases. Kitty in particular.

My Asteria order is waiting at the PO. *_*

Richelle83

She still has to release it. At the end of this blog post http://blog.shrinkle.com/vegas-road...trade-show-hangin-with-iron-fist-and-joyrich/ she mentiones that it takes a lot of time to take the swatch photos and edit them, but that she wants to release the rest (elektro cute and asteria are mentioned too but already released) ASAP. I was a bit sad that she didn't send an email when the elektro cute chromalusts were released, because when I found out some were already sold out. I'll just wait now till they restock. I really want the cold chemistry and sparkle baby shadows too!
She just announced on FB they are back in stock.

Thanks for the link, makes sense as to why it's taking so long to release the other items.

Pinkdollface

She just announced on FB they are back in stock.

Thanks for the link, makes sense as to why it's taking so long to release the other items.
Thanks and no problem:) I got the email that notified me they were back in stock, but I have to wait till the 24th when I get money again. I hope I can place an order together with the Cold Chemistry and Sparkle Baby stuff. I love that she takes the time to put up swatches on her site. I think they are very helpful.

AniBEE

^ we can hope!

And your right about @#$%! but it was never stated as the how many there will be of @#$%!. It has been limited to trade shows and once online sales.

Latest posts