Sugarpill Cosmetics (Shrinkles makeup line!)

singer82

I just got my first haul from this brand and I'm in love!!! I took advantage of the 30% off sale they just had. I got 7 of the loose shadows for 58$!!! I'm actually glad its a smaller brand, it gives me time to get everything lol

princess sarah

Im currently waiting on my 4th Haul from the Pink Weekend Sale.. I now nearly have every shadow. The only one I couldnt get that I wanted from the sale was Poison Plum.

So excited for the new colours to come out, this brand = love!

I should post up my swatches from my blog

GlamQueen21

When I got my haul last week, I fell in love with Weekender and Darling Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows as well as Starling and Paperdoll Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows and Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadow. I'm now waiting on two Tiara Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows. One for the winner of my giveaway and one for me. I am so hooked on this brand! I now want to get more of them!

Goat Goat Etc.

When I got my haul last week, I fell in love with Weekender and Darling Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows as well as Starling and Paperdoll Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows and Flamepoint Pressed Eyeshadow. I'm now waiting on two Tiara Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows. One for the winner of my giveaway and one for me. I am so hooked on this brand! I now want to get more of them!

God we need to hang man. If you're in SA, we really need to hang.

princess sarah

Im hoping to get my order in before christmas! Its my 4th order!

There are new colours that are due out soon, the wait is killing me!!!!!!

Goat Goat Etc.

^Well I mean their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale had a huge response. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt on that one.

I hear a lot of people arent getting their orders from the sale a few weeks ago :(

I actually ordered from them during that time, and I think they have the post office pick up their orders, and sadly I do believe they can only pick up so much. Mine was technically sent to the post office on the 1st, but it didn't update until it arrived at my door on the 10th o_O It was quite odd, but because of the crazy amount of shipping USPS has to do during this time... plus the fact that I think Amy only has about 9 or so employees from what I read on a interview she did... yeah :/ Probably a mix of all of those made it hard to ship everything. Plus if a much smaller indie company like... say Glamourdolleyes, sold over 4000 units, you can imagine what Sugarpill sold :p A lot. Haha.

EDIT: As for the news colors... I am excited, but I'm quite sad that there isn't a crazy matte bio green I was secretly hoping for in the back of my mind :D

singer82

I put my Suagrpill haul post in my blog (in my siggy) This was from the sale around Christmas time. I am DEFINATELY getting more! My next SP purchase will be the shadow palletes though.

princess sarah

I have read somewhere from Amy that they werent planning on doing those palettes again.... im itching to see the new colours and get my hands on them!! I have only seen the sneak peek photos of them around, does anyone have details? Sugarpill Shadows are amazing

I put my Suagrpill haul post in my blog (in my siggy) This was from the sale around Christmas time. I am DEFINATELY getting more! My next SP purchase will be the shadow palletes though.

LARAELYSE

Looking forward to new colors as I already own all that there is so far!

Goldilux is a MUST HAVE!

& Darling is beautiful on the lid with a neutral crease! love this look!

Nik88

I ordered some bits this week, a few pairs of eyelashes, burning heart palette and asylum. I simply cannot wait for them to turn up. I already have nine chromalusts which I adore and a couple of the pressed shadows. Sugarpill produce such incredibly pigmented products, all brands should aim to be this good

Meisje

I got a sample of the Paperdoll loose shadow and it doesn't look much like the swatches I keep seeing --- it's pretty and twinkly but very, very lightly pigmented. Even when I pack it on, it's incredibly sheer. I'm thinking I got a dud. I tried it wet, and it was better, but not like the swatches online.

I would definitely try them again though, because they are obviously good products. There's no way something could generate this much buzz without being great...

dxgirly

Has anyone heard rumblings of the new palette coming out in May? I saw something yesterday or the day before about a lime green eyeshadow in it? Has anyone seen photos of these yet?!