Summer '06 (compilation of collection information)

depecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipityii
Damn lustres!

I agree!!!! The new formulations kill my eyes. They blister and get all red. I soooooooooo wanted the turquoise shade to be something I could wear. Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V2LUCKY

WOW! Everything sounds so pretty! There's no way I'm going to be able to keep up with all these new collections!

Juneplum

great. just great. more stuff to buy!!
lol.gif

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

God damn... no money spells trouble when you love MAC... anywayz... which of these collections are LE and which are Perm.

Perm. Liquidlast
L.E: Lure/bait/hooked

What about the she shines pigments... I *really* wanna know which catagory these babies fall into... Hmmmm

brandi

omg omg omg!!!! i think im going to be broke for the rest of the year... lure bait hooked! is getting crazy! talk about working just to buy MAC! hahahaha

2_pink

Are they serious?!?...i mean like...are they really frickin serious?? How is Sundressing going to come out the same day as Liquidlast liners??? Grrr....i love it but i hate it, cuz i know im gonna dig for pennies tryin to get everything *hahah*

Are the Liquidlasts permanent???

princess

OMG this is getting really crazy... they are coming out with new stuff every 2 weeks! :crap:

That said I can't wait for Lure's lipglasses!
eyelove.gif

tiramisu

omg. Thanks for sharing this. I am going to print it up and take my time to plan this season out.
icon_eek.gif
Otherwise, my attempted-controlled spending with MAC will go out the window!

jenjunsan

Personally, I am tickled pink about the new pearlized TLCs. I wish they had some as part of the regular collection! About the only other things I'll buy are maybe 2 or 3 pigments. Most sound like I wouldn't like them or too similar to other colors. I've been doing pretty good lately. Hmmm..

Latest posts