sundressing, baby's first haul post =) (w/ pic!)

Angelprint

smiles.gif
I am trying to figure out if I should get it or not. Purple eyeshadows tend not to look that great on me!

And I'm so glad these pics were posted!! They are SO helpful!!

mandirigma

hey guys! no problemo about the pic.

i think my camera tweaked the color a little. i noticed it does look lavender in the picture but it's really not that purple-toned in real life. it's a cool toned frosty neutral, kind of like YDK if you know urban decay colors at all. it's really pretty and i think i might even buy a backup! HTH, and sorry that the picture distorted the color a bit!

karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
hey guys! no problemo about the pic.

i think my camera tweaked the color a little. i noticed it does look lavender in the picture but it's really not that purple-toned in real life. it's a cool toned frosty neutral, kind of like YDK if you know urban decay colors at all. it's really pretty and i think i might even buy a backup! HTH, and sorry that the picture distorted the color a bit!

haha
no purple WHATSOEVER, then? If so, I'll be getting it for sure. I'm scared of purples(with the exception of twinks e/s).
winks.gif

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
haha
no purple WHATSOEVER, then? If so, I'll be getting it for sure. I'm scared of purples(with the exception of twinks e/s).
winks.gif

If you look at the color swatches on the Nordstrom site they almost make Relaxing look like a watered down version of Honesty.....