Sundressing invite

asnbrb

Did anyone else get this? It looks... well, it looks like a coaster-- I guess since it's sponsored by Stoli according to the bottom. I would scan it, but my scanner's on the fritz. It says that there's an event on May 2nd here at Ala Moana.

user2

Uii I'm a huge invite fan!!!

I want one now!
ssad.gif

brandi

yup yup! i got mines in today too! it's hard like a coaster... and yes that place is sponsering it... there is going to be drinks and everything.... i really WANT to go but it's my daughters first bday and i have school at 600pm... shit! i noticed you live in the same as area as me! lolz... are you going? i think imma send my friends! but call them ASAP because one of the MA's sophia shes the best told me ALL about it.... people has been callin in already!

liquidsirenhoney

darn i want one. dang it how come i never get these things? i buy at the stores and the internet but i never seem to get his stuff.

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandi
yup yup! i got mines in today too! it's hard like a coaster... and yes that place is sponsering it... there is going to be drinks and everything.... i really WANT to go but it's my daughters first bday and i have school at 600pm... shit! i noticed you live in the same as area as me! lolz... are you going? i think imma send my friends! but call them ASAP because one of the MA's sophia shes the best told me ALL about it.... people has been callin in already!

I live in Aiea, and I MIGHT go, but I get discount off of MAC at Macy's, so I might keep my purchasing to a minimum. I'll probably call today.

ETA: I just realized that I have a digital camera! I'll take a picture of it when I leave the office.

brandi

i think it's the day it comes out... i'm not sure but isnt preview nights for PPID card holders???? so thats what i thought

asnbrb

I'll check again, but didn't it say May 2nd? That's a Tuesday. Don't they usually come out on Thursdays?

brandi

yup the 2nd it is... which is a tuesday... i wish it was monday instead! this sucks!

FemmeNoir

So this is just telling about the collection? It is not an invite anywhere?

I hope I get mine soon! Anyone on the west coast get theirs yet? I've noticed I seem to get my mailers a while after everyone else.

caramelhunie

I just checked the mail and I got one!!! I'm surprised because I got the Culturebloom mailer but didn't get the Studio Fix Fluid one. Anyhow the back said that it's a private unveiling of the collection so it is definitely an invite, I just RSVPed.

ette

yeah i got invited, mine is on may 2nd, ahahhah idk if i can go because tuesdays aren't good for me.

Kristen

ergh.. I never get any invites. I got the culturebloom one and that's it. Do they only send out to the "top" buyers now?