Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

MAC_Diva

New member
It had a lot of great stuff the last time i went! 2 whole areas and adajats (excuse my spelling). Is there another one thats better in the same area, hopefully not in miami?
 

lovelyweapon

New member
Has anyone been to both this CCO and the Estero, FL one? If so, which would you say is better in terms of variety and quantity? TIA!
 

iheartangE

New member
I went less than a month ago and bought:

Velvet Moss e/s
Mauvism paint
Honey Moon l/s

...It was my very first CCO trip EVER and I went alone so I was rushing, so I didn't really peruse thoroughly. I *do* however remember that they had all of the l/s and most of the l/g from Moonbathe, as well as Rose Blanc e/s. There were so many l/s and l/g (I'd say around 20 of each) that I didn't look at them all because I was nervous (haha I didn't know what I was allowed to do in there!).

They also had Tendertones, Fluidlines, and 5-10 other paints than Mauvism...a lot of the Holiday 2007 lip palettes and some of the eye palettes too. There was a brush set that I didn't recognize so it wasn't from the most recent Holiday sets...and I know they had a lot of the skincare items as well, like Oil Control Lotion and Fix + in the old packaging and Charged Water.

I really hope that helps-I feel stupid now that I rushed through and didn't look at much and only bought three things!
 

QTAllStarGurl

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyweapon
Has anyone been to both this CCO and the Estero, FL one? If so, which would you say is better in terms of variety and quantity? TIA!


I have been to both and Estero is better....I think this CCO is the worst ever lol the Estero one is its own store so Its not shoved into some awkward corner like this one is....they have a lot more stuff at Miramar Outlet and they get new stuff every few weeks.
 

TRASHdecor

New member
I went today and my amazing boyfriend for our 6 months got me royal assets palette (cool) and the green gel cleanser.


Its really not as bad as everyone says it is.
From what i remember they had:
Many brush sets and brushes including the 187.
Tons of lip stuff..lipsticks, lipglass..etc.
Foundation..
Holiday palettes. (brush, lip, and eyeshadow)
Whole bunch of skin care stuff...including ( fix+, and makeup removers..etc)
Like every effin paint everr
Not so good in relation to eyeshadows and pigments and paintpots...
Like 2 paintpots, 3 eyeshadows, and around 10 pigs.
But i was not disappointed at alll, not as bad as i thought. it was my first CCO visit though so i dont have much to compare to.
But its def. worth checking out.
 

pratbc

New member
I used to live 10 minutes away from the CCO @ Sawgrass and only went once and never returned. It is just scrunched in a corner and everything just seemed unorganized to me. That was the only CCO I had ever been to until I was up in Orlando during Easter and got to see what a real CCO is like! I was in heaven.
So, where the heck is Estero? I have lived in Florida all my life and never heard of such a place. I live in West Palm Beach now. Is it anywhere near here?

Thanks in advance.
 

nursee81

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratbc
I used to live 10 minutes away from the CCO @ Sawgrass and only went once and never returned. It is just scrunched in a corner and everything just seemed unorganized to me. That was the only CCO I had ever been to until I was up in Orlando during Easter and got to see what a real CCO is like! I was in heaven.
So, where the heck is Estero? I have lived in Florida all my life and never heard of such a place. I live in West Palm Beach now. Is it anywhere near here?

Thanks in advance.




i'm in wpb too i have been here about 6 yrs now.
the only cco i have gone to is the one in sawgrass. i went there about 2 wks ago and they had nothing to die over.
 

pratbc

New member
Quote:
i'm in wpb too i have been here about 6 yrs now.
the only cco i have gone to is the one in sawgrass. i went there about 2 wks ago and they had nothing to die over.

neighbor! Yeah, like I said, I went there once and that was it for me. Never again.
 

nana2552

New member
Has anyone been here lately? I am thinking about going later in the week but don't know if its worth it, hate that its so small.
 

srl5045

New member
I just got a few things from there. They happened to have the pressed blot powder in Medium, which is my color and a few sculpting powders. I also got a Jewel Blue eyeshadow... they had a bunch of old L/G's and L/S's, but nothing up my alley, they also had several slimshines and mattenes.
They had Nightfish, Iris Eyes, Blacktrash, Brassy, and that green shimmery F/L's. They had a couple makeup bags an the Antiquitease lip and brush sets. They had a bunch of facial cleansers in the old packaging as well as Fix+ and charged water. Not too much in the way of Pigments, but I remember seeing Viz a Violet, Violet, and some neutral ones. They had 5 or so Tendertones, and TLC's, and a TON of glimmershimmers. Everything there is also so gross and sticky, but it doesnt matter because its cheaper than the regular Mac. The old lady there, Bunny, is a riot. I love her, she is the only reason I continue to go back there.
Oh, and I almost forgot, nothing really in liquid foundations but a few studio fix sticks and concealers. <3 have fun!
 

MACLovin

New member
I was gonna go there today but decided to be lazy instead.. I'll probably stop in on my way home from work tomorrow..

They used to have a LOT more pigments! last time i was there it was down to about 4 or 5. I wish they would get more of a selection when it comes to e/s and pgmts.
I went to the CCO in Ellenton, FL and they had a ton.

Oh well, I guess we'll see if they have any goodies I want tomorrow..
 

MACLovin

New member
Ok finally made it there yesterday.. the only pigments they had were Rushmetal, Viz a Violet, and i think Violet.

BUT right when I got there I saw the lady unpacking some bright orange boxes, I was like.. oooh Neo Sci-fi! Too bad it was only Evening Aura e/s which I already have.. damn. They also had Claire de Lune, and one other e/s but i forgot.

Also, they had a Dazzleglass which was surprising, but only in Funtabulous..

Brushes: 222 and 225, also the eyebrow brush, and the sponge applicator (forgot the #'s)

They had CCB in Fawn, Pearl, and this bright fuschia color..

hmm, other than that nothing else really caught my eye. they had a crapload of lipglass, lipgelee, lipstick, etc.. couldn't even tell you the names though..



EDIT: just remembered they had rollickin and blackground paint pots!
 

fashioniztah_07

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Ok finally made it there yesterday.. the only pigments they had were Rushmetal, Viz a Violet, and i think Violet.

BUT right when I got there I saw the lady unpacking some bright orange boxes, I was like.. oooh Neo Sci-fi! Too bad it was only Evening Aura e/s which I already have.. damn. They also had Claire de Lune, and one other e/s but i forgot.

Also, they had a Dazzleglass which was surprising, but only in Funtabulous..

Brushes: 222 and 225, also the eyebrow brush, and the sponge applicator (forgot the #'s)

They had CCB in Fawn, Pearl, and this bright fuschia color..

hmm, other than that nothing else really caught my eye. they had a crapload of lipglass, lipgelee, lipstick, etc.. couldn't even tell you the names though..



hey hun, do u know how much for the 222 brush?
 

MACLovin

New member
I think it was around $20.. sorry i dont remember exactly because i was looking at a bunch of stuff. but it was most likely $19.50
 

MACLovin

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
Any Recent Sitings of Neo Sci-fi, or maybe cool heat?


Ok, I was there last week.. The only Neo Sci-fi they had was Evening aura e/s and there were about 2 left..

BUT they had a lotttt more stuff than the last time i was there. bunch of matte2 shadows, none of them jumped out at me or anything though. I do remember Pen 'n Pink, and some really dark colors.

Also... saw the 183 brush, which was surprising. Didn't buy it though, because I like my Sonia Kashuk flat buffer brush and its only $14!

They had a LOTTT of fafi stuff.. rollickin, perky p/p.. all the lipsticks and l/g, the blushes.. they also had all the Richmetal highlighters from Colour Forms (i think?): female, rose bouillon, and I think 2 more. A blush from CF, a lot of regular blushes, some e/s palettes from Novel Twist...only pigments were Viz-a-violet and Revved-up. Apri-peach pearlizer (loose).. some loose irridescent powder in NW5 and NW15... aaaaand that's all i can remember for now, lol.

If I remember any more I'll edit my post.
 
Top