Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

MACLovin

I'm trying to get my butt over there, because I live seriously 2 minutes from Sawgrass.. but it's been raining like crazy in the evenings so I've said screw it!... However, I will try my hardest to go tonight because I wanna check out the stock. They get their shipments toward the middle of the month the lady says so by now I dunno what will be left, but if I make it there I'll be sure to post an update!!
greengrin.gif

nursee81

^^^thanks girl let me know. I've been a lil lazy myself but I've been busy too with school and all.

chynegal

i got to the CCo there anytime i go to the mall they last couple of times i went they had the same stuff i haven been in a while tho so i need to check it out i usually buy the pigments when i go cuz they are cheap

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis
Any news on what they have here? My mom's going in about 2 weeks, I'm hoping she can pick some stuff up for me. Also, how is the staff there? She might be a little lost so hopefully they're nice and can help her out!
yes.gif

honestly i dont really like the staff there to me they are not friendly at all.. some of them if u say hi to them they will say hi back but if u are looking around they wont ask u if u need any help they just tend to stand there and fix stuff

MACLovin

havent been there lately myself, but i agree about the staff there.. not too helpful. and i find it kind of annoying when they're like right next to you staring you down, and the second you move away from the display they're straightening up right behind you.. it's like, DAMN! give me some room, lady! haha

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
havent been there lately myself, but i agree about the staff there.. not too helpful. and i find it kind of annoying when they're like right next to you staring you down, and the second you move away from the display they're straightening up right behind you.. it's like, DAMN! give me some room, lady! haha

Exactlyyy lol I'm like uhhh when did I get a second shadow lol....btw I love ur username

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
So is it worth the drive from Homestead to this CCO??

Naw its not worth it

nonchalantbeaut

The CCO at Sawgrass sucks. Especially after going to the one at Premium outlet in Orlando. The selection was so big it was like going to the MAC counter. I was told by the sales lady in Orlando that what the store has depends on the manager. Someone needs to talk the the manager there cause he or she is slippin.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonchalantbeaut
The CCO at Sawgrass sucks. Especially after going to the one at Premium outlet in Orlando. The selection was so big it was like going to the MAC counter. I was told by the sales lady in Orlando that what the store has depends on the manager. Someone needs to talk the the manager there cause he or she is slippin.

Yeah I heard the one in orlando is really good I might go to orlando for my bday so I wanna hit up that CCO and the mac pro store up there

nonchalantbeaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
Yeah I heard the one in orlando is really good I might go to orlando for my bday so I wanna hit up that CCO and the mac pro store up there

If your going to be in Orlando, its a must. You won't regret it. This pass weekend I got x-rocks blush, so ceylon msf, and 4n and 5n lipstick. They had tons of shadows from neo sc-fi, starflash, and others. The have lots of pigments, some eyeshadow palettes from cult of cherry and fafi and a good selection of foundations in a range of colors. A good selection of lip products as well. I usually don't promote others to spend money but this place is awesome. There is also a CCO at Prime outlet but I didn't go to that one.

Check out the thread for the Orlando CCO's before you go. They update pretty often.

chynegal

Okay so which mall is this big great CCO at? What part of orlando cuz usually when I go to orlando I stay in altamonte

nonchalantbeaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
Okay so which mall is this big great CCO at? What part of orlando cuz usually when I go to orlando I stay in altamonte

They are located on opposite ends of International drive. One is off of I-4 and Lake Buena Vista near disney. That one is Premium Outlets and according to the Orlando CCO thread, they have the bigger selection with more stuff because they are the busier mall.

Prime Outlets is located near Universal studios of off the I-4 and kirkman road exit. According to the Orlando CCO thread, they have more high end stuff.

Definitly check out the Orlando thread because one of the girls who works for the CCOs post on there and tells when something new comes in or what's there.

meganehoward

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
So is it worth the drive from Homestead to this CCO??

You live in Homestead!? I'm 5 mins away from you in Cutler Ridge[: Last time I went about 3 weeks ago they had easily 20+ eyeshadows, TONS of pigments, a bigger selection of foundations AND powders, lipsticks/glass/lustre/etc, the ENTIRE monogram collection and even more brushes... plus blushes and MSF's galore. SO worth the drive... plus if you're gonna go, you may as well make a day out of it, grub at PF Changs and hit up IKEA while you're in the area.

MACLovin

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganehoward
You live in Homestead!? I'm 5 mins away from you in Cutler Ridge[: Last time I went about 3 weeks ago they had easily 20+ eyeshadows, TONS of pigments, a bigger selection of foundations AND powders, lipsticks/glass/lustre/etc, the ENTIRE monogram collection and even more brushes... plus blushes and MSF's galore. SO worth the drive... plus if you're gonna go, you may as well make a day out of it, grub at PF Changs and hit up IKEA while you're in the area.

Damn!! Last time I went they had like.. 1 pigment and maybe 5 e/s. I have never seen MSFs there! WTF.. i need to get my butt over there, i'm only like 2 mins away from sawgrass.. i have no excuse, haha

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Damn!! Last time I went they had like.. 1 pigment and maybe 5 e/s. I have never seen MSFs there! WTF.. i need to get my butt over there, i'm only like 2 mins away from sawgrass.. i have no excuse, haha

Yes u do need to go and tell us what's going on lol.....I went to the coach outlet last week up there but I didn't get to go to the CCO cuz I was with my friend and I can't put up with her being a crabby patty when I want to go to a store

Latest posts