Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel03
any1 been there recently?

I should be going there sometime this weekend. I'll report back if I do or if I don't

DILLIGAF

Ok here goes....

Pigments:
Circa Plum
Chocolate Brown
Golden Lemon
Spiritulize
Golden Sparkle (???)
Cornflower
Steel Blue
These were all in the old school jars. There were more but they escape me at the moment. There were at least 10 pigments.

Glitters:
Reflects Copper
Reflects Rust
Reflects Turquatic
Reflect Duo Purple
Reflects Transparent Teal
Jewelmarine
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Antique Gold
Again maybe 2 more glitters the deal was the same in the jar sizes.

Eye Shadows:
Henna
Et Tu Bouquet?
Off The Page
Crest The Wave
All 4 colors from Neo Sci-fi
Vibrant Grape
Miara's Mood
Clarity
Dreammaker
Grand Entrance
They really had a ton eyeshadows but these are the ones that I remember

Lip Products:
This CCOs has a ton of lippies this includes lips glosses, slim shines, tendertones and lip palettes. The only 1 I remember is High Tea that's because I bought it

MSFs:
Porcelain Pink
Cheeky Bronze
Sunny By Nature

There were a bunch of Beauty Powders mainly from Dame Edna. THere were also a bunch of blushes and nail polishes

Quads:
In The Gallery
Tempting
Shadowy Lady

Random:
Fast Response Eye Cream
Cakeshop Shadestick
Lemon Chiffon Shadestick
Fresh Cement Shadestick
197 brush

There were also some stuff from the Holiday collections( pigments and lips) and the Trip palettes. A ton and I mean a ton of eyelashes!
If I remember any thing else I will update this post. Hope this helps you SoFL ladies out there.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAriel03
197? whats a 197 brush? do you mean 187?

It looked like the 190 but smaller it definitely said 197

miamialli

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
Ok here goes....

Pigments:
Circa Plum
Chocolate Brown
Golden Lemon
Spiritulize
Golden Sparkle (???)
Cornflower
Steel Blue
These were all in the old school jars. There were more but they escape me at the moment. There were at least 10 pigments.

Glitters:
Reflects Copper
Reflects Rust
Reflects Turquatic
Reflect Duo Purple
Reflects Transparent Teal
Jewelmarine
Reflects Blackened Red
Reflects Antique Gold
Again maybe 2 more glitters the deal was the same in the jar sizes.

Eye Shadows:
Henna
Et Tu Bouquet?
Off The Page
Crest The Wave
All 4 colors from Neo Sci-fi
Vibrant Grape
Miara's Mood
Clarity
Dreammaker
Grand Entrance
They really had a ton eyeshadows but these are the ones that I remember

Lip Products:
This CCOs has a ton of lippies this includes lips glosses, slim shines, tendertones and lip palettes. The only 1 I remember is High Tea that's because I bought it

MSFs:
Porcelain Pink
Cheeky Bronze
Sunny By Nature

There were a bunch of Beauty Powders mainly from Dame Edna. THere were also a bunch of blushes and nail polishes

Quads:
In The Gallery
Tempting
Shadowy Lady

Random:
Fast Response Eye Cream
Cakeshop Shadestick
Lemon Chiffon Shadestick
Fresh Cement Shadestick
197 brush

There were also some stuff from the Holiday collections( pigments and lips) and the Trip palettes. A ton and I mean a ton of eyelashes!
If I remember any thing else I will update this post. Hope this helps you SoFL ladies out there.

Hi! I went to today and would say that this list is still pretty consistent with the inventory.
e/s are still the same; pigments=same; glitters=same except no Reflects Transparent Teal;
they did have a TON of the 'look in a box' in seductress for $41;
also: microfine skinfinisher; HK "nice to be nice" lipgloss;"beauty marked" & "dear cupcake" e/s; "her fancy" l/s

on a side note, the juicy outlet was having a 20% off the entire store sale
sneaky.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonmac
Hey ladies! Has anyone been there recently?

Have car will travel!!!
I was there today. The list stands as before plus the items miamialli mentioned. Holiday 09 items are starting to show up. Including the lip sets and 1 pigment set and 2 of the shadow palettes. The biggest difference was in GLITTERS!!!
I dont think I've ever seen this much glitter outside of a Pro Store.

In addition to the ones I already mentioned there was:
3D Gold
3D Silver
3D Copper
Crystalized Yellow
Crystalized Purple
Light Blue
Purple
Pink
Reflects Pearl
Crystalized Lime
There was more but the names escape me right now. Next time I go I will take pics with my cell phone. Should help me remember.

Oh btw the Holiday Pigment sets were labeled for $26 each. However when I got one it rang up at $22.5
choochoo.gif

HTH I will be going back on Wednesday or Friday because my sister caught wind and she is sending me back with a list. More to report when I do.

highonmac

Did they have any paintpots and did the eyeshadows change by any chance? And thanks so much for your response. You ansewered just as the b/f was going the cco
greengrin.gif
I had to beg him to go lol

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by highonmac
Did they have any paintpots and did the eyeshadows change by any chance? And thanks so much for your response. You ansewered just as the b/f was going the cco
greengrin.gif
I had to beg him to go lol

No paintpots at all and there were new shadows
Style Snob
All of the Style Warriors shadows
Photorealism Quad
Notoriety Quad
Tone Grey Quad

I'll update the shadows when I go again this week for my sister.

ILoveMakeup84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
No paintpots at all and there were new shadows
Style Snob
All of the Style Warriors shadows
Photorealism Quad
Notoriety Quad
Tone Grey Quad

I'll update the shadows when I go again this week for my sister.

Yes please!Can you also see what MSF's they have? I am going to Miami in May and planning on going to this CCO, so I really want to make a list of things... do you know by any chance the prices? That would help a lot!! Since I've never been to a CCO before!
tong.gif
Thanks!
smiles.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMakeup84
Yes please!Can you also see what MSF's they have? I am going to Miami in May and planning on going to this CCO, so I really want to make a list of things... do you know by any chance the prices? That would help a lot!! Since I've never been to a CCO before!
tong.gif
Thanks!
smiles.gif

I will be most likely going again on Friday. However from my last trip I can recall the following MSFs.

Cheeky Bronze
MSF Natural & Shimmer in Medium
Warm Blend

DILLIGAF

Ok here is a current list of the eyeshadows

Soft Flower
Of Summer
Deep Shade
Sliverthorn
Florishing
Dear Cupcake
Meet The Fleet
Ego
Fashion
Clarity
Dreammaker
Femme Fi
All the Metal X Shadows except the Purple one

These are in addition to the ones Ive already mentioned in pervious posts

Paint Pots
Soft Ochre
Greenstroke

Quads/Trios
Both Dame Edna Trios

Fluidlines
Brassy

There were actually less pigments and glitters than I saw the last time I was there.
Plenty of Lipglass, Mattenes and Slimshines. So much so I didnt even bother to go through all of them.
HTH

pinguina

Hi, just wondering if there's a general amount of time that LE products take to get to the CCOs? (This one in particular).. Does anyone know? (I've never been to a CCO as I live in Canada, in a province where we don't have any. I'll be going to Florida and visiting this CCO in July/August, so trying to do some research
tong.gif
)

crystrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinguina
Hi, just wondering if there's a general amount of time that LE products take to get to the CCOs? (This one in particular).. Does anyone know? (I've never been to a CCO as I live in Canada, in a province where we don't have any. I'll be going to Florida and visiting this CCO in July/August, so trying to do some research
tong.gif
)

around 6 months they begin to roll in.

AnjaNicole

Hi I will be at Sawgrass Mills in two weeks and I am wondering if anyones been there lately and can give a rundown of whats there.

DILLIGAF

I may go there today. My sister is visiting from Atlanta so she wants to make the trip. If we do I'll gladly report.

Latest posts