Sunrise, FL CCO (Sawgrass Mills)

shy_makeup_girl

I will be going in the beginning of August, since my father lives 3 mins away from sawgrass mills
greengrin.gif

PrincessAriel03

hey every1 just go bak from a trip there and here is what i saw:
Both lustre drops

Skinsheen sprays

Grand duos:
moon river
love rock
and some others

Emaual ungro blush in fresh morning

Style warriors blushes

both Rose blushes

Pigments:
steel blue
circa plum
heritage rouge
chocolate brown
golden lemon
cornflower
mutiny
brash and bold
kitchamas
fuchsia
Teal
antique green
pink bronze
tan
rose

glitters:
3d gold
3d silver
3d copper
crystallized pink
light blue
jewelmarine
chartreuse
reflects bronze
red
crystallized yellow
gold
reflects copper
reflects blackened red
Light blue
fuchsia
and a few others

Tendertones abt 6 or 7 of them

Solar bits 3 different ones

Four quads: i kno tone grey was one of them

Lots nail polish

Mineral eyeshadow the ones with the crescent shapes

Lip gelee a few of those

suntints gloss

just a Pinch blush gel

Honey salve and i saw the ones in the tube as well the yellow and the brown one

A bunch of the items from the mac Christmas collections from magic mirth and mischief, and the one with the gold packaging i dont remember the name

As for lipsticks they had 2 trays full and i kno i saw fafi, neo sci fi (electro, sci-fi-delity), a few of the viva glams and the lip treatment the 2 sided one

they had lots of eyeshadow i didnt write it down but from what i remember i saw et tu bouquet, off the page, haunting, mairas mood, 3 from style warriors i think

thats all i wrote down lol hope it helps you guys out
greengrin.gif

Cleopatruh

I hope that they still have 3d silver when I head there in about a week. I'd like to pick up some nps too. And Dear Cupcake if they still have it, as well as the HK lipglass.

rxqueen011

Thinking about going by there soon. Any new pigments or glitters aside from PrincessAriel03's list? Still hoping to find the elusive Reflects Pearl!

miamialli

I went this afternoon- pretty much the same stuff that PrincessAriel mentioned, a ton of pigments in old bottles, including 3d silver and 3d copper, but no 3d gold. Porcelain pink msf; tons of e/s. They also had a couple of the old train cases!

rxqueen011

Just got back from the CCO tonight. Here's what they had:

Eyeshadow:
One Off
Fashion Groupie
Deep Shade
Straw Harvest
Ego
Suave Intentions
Style Snob
Nanogold
Dream Maker
Fashion
Soft Flower
Violet Trance
Of Summer
Silverthorn
Purple Shower
Maira's Mood
Pollinator
Rosy Outlook
Perky
Time & Space
Evening Aura
Soft Forice
Vibrant Grape
Tempting
Night Manouvers

Quads:
Tempting
Tone Grey
Photo Realism
In The Gallery

Pigments (Old jar unless otherwise noted):
Universal Mix (new jar)
Rich Life (new jar)
Heritage Rouge
Tan
Antique Green
Brash & Bold
Push the Edge
Circa Plum
Mutiny
Cornflower
Steel Blue
Kitschmas
Chocolate Brown
Fuchsia
Teal
Golden Lemon
Violet
Jardin Aires

Glitter:
Copper
ChartreuseLight Blue
Turquoise
3D Copper
Relfects Pearl
Crystalized Yellow
Reflects Red
3D Silver
3D Gold
Gold
Relfects Turquatic
Reflects Blue
Reflects Rust
Blue
Reflects Blackened Red
Fuchsia
Purple
Red
Reflects Copper
Reflects Gold

Mineralized Blushes, MSF, Bronzer, etc:
Improvise
Earth to Earth
On a Mission
Ever Sun
Enough Said
All's Good
Personal Style
Solar Riche
Porcelain Pink

They also had 14 nail varnishes, 15 slimshines, a few mineralized e/s duos, 3 solar bits, 1 set of stacked pigments, 2 holiday pigment vial sets, 7 styles of lashes, a few shadesticks, a couple tendertones. The lipsticks were OK, not as much as usual and there were a good amount of lipglasses. Hope this helps! Now go shop till you drop. I did!
greengrin.gif

mac_haul.gif

miamialli

I went today! a TON of eyeshadows, nothing too different, but they have a lot of the Liberty of London beauty powders, lipglosses, eyeshadows. also had Back to the Beach cream bronzer. Pretty much same pigments.

m_3

I went today. There was nothing much. From what I can remember lots of pigments, blushes from Liberty of London and Style Warriors,Lip kits from the past 2 holiday collections, 2 beauty powders, lots of nail polishes, eye palettes from last years holiday collection, 10 or so single eyeshadows and some body products from the Naked Honey collection. Nothing to rave about.

madeinbrklyn

I went there yesterday, and there was barely anything that caught my eye.

If your going there to look only at the MAC products, you might be disappointed. I ended up only getting two lipglasses one in steal my heart and one in gold rebel. I got one e/s in Rosy Outlook

There's some pigments, about 10 or 12 eyeshadows, a couple of e/s and l/s palettes, 3 or 4 nail polishes, 4 eyeliners, about 10 lipglasses, 5 lipsticks, 1 lipliner, etc.

afulton

They have had the same MAC products since February. I call every other week asking if they received anything new but still nothing. Last week they mentioned they will get some new MAC products the first week in April. I may go this weekend and check it out. I'll report if something new is there.

afulton

They have had the same MAC products since February. I call every other week asking if they received anything new but still nothing. Last week they mentioned they will get some new MAC products the first week in April. I may go this weekend and check it out. I'll report if something new is there.
I went to the CCO at Sawgrass a few days ago to check out any new items. They really had all of the same stuff since February. A couple of new things I noticed:
Mac Tartan Tan shadows, pigment set, nail polish set, brush set
MAC All Ages, Races shadows
MAC In the Groove Trio Mineralized Eyeshadow
Mac Warm and Cozy Collection

I picked up three eyeshadows:

alexandrapalaci

I went to the CCO June 4.... Not much at all
ssad.gif
... they had a only 2 of the Tartan eyeshadows, in the old size pigments they had Heritage Rouge and Antique green and 4 new size pigments. Not many lipglasses/Lipsticks...Liberty of London eyeshadows... Thats pretty much it... I will be going again in the middle of the month when they receive the new products.... I will post what they have available.

chynegal

I went to the CCO June 4.... Not much at all
ssad.gif
... they had a only 2 of the Tartan eyeshadows, in the old size pigments they had Heritage Rouge and Antique green and 4 new size pigments. Not many lipglasses/Lipsticks...Liberty of London eyeshadows... Thats pretty much it... I will be going again in the middle of the month when they receive the new products.... I will post what they have available.

thank you

alexandrapalaci

I just called the CCO and they say they have not received anything from MAC...Uhhhh
rants.gif
... I will be calling again in two weeks to see if they have received anything new so i can make my 20 min drive...
This weekend im going to fort meyers, fl and have already planned my trip to the miromar CCO... Hopefully they have some good items...

chynegal

i went there back in march and i got some discontinued brushes so if you are into brushes like i am deff look at what they have........they have a good amount of mac so u will have fun spending your money

Latest posts