Sunset-ish Eyes . . .

SonRisa

17.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

14.jpg

17full.jpg

Some are natural light (cloudy) and some are flash - I'm sure you can tell which is which . . .

Face: Strobe cream, Fix +, Moisture Feed Eye

Eyes: Base is Beig-ing, Sushi Flower in the crease with 224 brush, Samoa Silk in crease with 222 brush, Folie in crease with 219 brush. Taupless on eyelid with 213 brush adn water based mixing medium, motif on lower browbone with 224 brush, Sunday Best on upper browbone with 266 brush. Folie on outer lid with 219 brush and Sushi Flower on outer lid with 224 brush. Motif on inner eye with 224 brush. Boot Black Liquid liner above top lashes and Engraved powerpoint on upper waterline. Bountiful Brown powerpoint on lower waterline and Sushi Flower and Samoa Silk underneath lower lashes. All Black Fibre Rich mascara on upper lashes. I didn't want mascara on the bottom. NW20 Select Moisture Cover underneath eyes with 272 brush. Strut and Folie on brows with 266 brush.

Cheeks/Face: Refined Golden with 168 brush to contour face and emphasize cheekbones. Dollymix on apples of cheeks with 168 brush. Foolish Me over Dollymix with 187 brush. Motif on cheeks with 224 brush and Fix +. Sunday Best as highlight with 217 brush. Tender Glow Studio Lights down the bridge of nose with 217 brush and Motif and Sunday Best on tip and bridge of nose with 217 brush. (I went a *little* heavy handed with the Motif on there lol) Oh well! Live and learn . . .

Lips: Filled in with Cranberry lipliner and lined with Magenta lipliner. Pink Maribu lipstick and Motif eyeshadow in the center of top and bottom lip. Wonderstuck Lustreglass with 194 brush and MAC gloss (not clear lipglass) over it all with 194 brush.

HotPinkHeels

stunning!! the last one looks like an ad for a cosmetics house
smiles.gif

love the colours on you-makes me want to wear darker lips tonight
greengrin.gif

Gloriamgo

LOL, Motif was all over your face!!

I really like this look, usually I don't like bright pinkish colors together, but I really really like this, and of course everything you used I don't have!! Well, I used to have Motif, but I didn't like it, so I sold it on here!! Why must you make me second guess myself!?!?!?

And the third picture (finally, I don't know how many times I have seen people ask you why you do them red and you tell them that is the color of your hair) shows the red(ness?) in your hair...which your eyebrows match perfectly!

Latest posts