Sunset-ish Eyes . . .

Beautiful1

Girlie This Is Soo Fabulous!
encore.gif

user4

hah, i saw the look and was like... cute- cant be too hard!!! and then i saw the novel sized paragraph underneath it!!! lmao... beautiful either way!!! hehe

june23

SonRisa --> I know you hear this a lot hon but you are the MA goddess! I wish I could have gotten a makeover done by you when I lived in SF (always and forever my home!). And my fave counter was the Macys one in Union Square too! I'm kicking myself for never looking you up. But all you ladies (and gents) in that counter are wonderful. I've never had a bad experience there. Thanks for posting your beautiful looks.

angela

damn girl you never cease to amaze us! was this inspired by yesterday's sunset? the sky was yellowish red.. very beautiful even with the clouds!

bring_the_rukus

hey Risa

i have a question regarding the colors you use in your crease. in this look you used three and i was wondering where you put them. on top of each other? above each other? next to each other? and what is the benifit og doing this? thanks in advance my dear =)

Pushpa

y are u so beautiful?????

i love everything u do u used so many colors and the all work so well

i love ur cheeks

and who ever sd the last pic looks like an add i agree hahaa

orodwen

sunrise/sunset eye looks are my absolute favs out of all combo of colours. i'm not exaggerating.
eyelove.gif
way to go! love it.
greengrin.gif