SUPER Natural Look for Spring!

kattybadatty

Went to MAC yesterday and splurged on some new Studio Sculpt products (which I love!) I'm going for a more natural look for spring (quick... hide the children!) I know, it's TOTALLY not my style... but I'm going to try it out, and see how I like it!

What I used:

Face:
NC20 Studio Sculpt Foundation
NC20 Studio Sculpt Concealer
Prep+Prime Skin
Matte Gel
MSFN Light Medium

Cheeks:
MSFN Medium Dark(bronzer)
MSFN Light(highlight)
MSF Petticoat

Eyes:Love Connection Mineral Shadow
Black Dazzlelash

Lips:
Viva Glam IV Lip Glass

2660_60045783591_774893591_1433003_.jpg

2660_60045788591_774893591_1433004_.jpg

2660_60045803591_774893591_1433007_.jpg

2660_60045793591_774893591_1433005_.jpg

YAY for Spring!

PLEASE let me know what you think of this look! Or if the stronger makeup is better for me! Opinions appreciated!
yes.gif

Austrian_Babe

I like the natural look, but I love the dramatic ones on you. As a blonde I was jealous cause I thought I couldn´t really pull off dramatic looks like you can.

Simply Elegant

I think both are nice, but I like the stronger makeup more. That's just me, I like less natural looks in general a bit more.

PinkPearl

I love your natural look AND your bright looks! lol.. I'm not helping, am I?
tong.gif

But I do think that going natural is good sometimes, you look so fresh here!! Love it!

PBunnieP

I really like this look on you. Your brights are great but I think this really suits your new job and the fresh spring feel.

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
I really like this look on you. Your brights are great but I think this really suits your new job and the fresh spring feel.

That was one of the reasons I decided to switch it up a bit. I can't go into an office-job with blue eyes and pink lips, like I used to be able to do at MAC. I would scare people!!

Let me rephrase, since I DO have blue eyes and pink lips..... I can't go into an office with blue crazy drag eyeshadow and barbie doll plastic pink lips ;-P

pdtb050606

I really like both-sorry I'm no help..the natural looks great for work like you said, but I LOVE your bold looks for after work
graucho.gif

FiestyFemme

You're gorgeous no matter what you wear! Seriously.
My personal preference would be the stronger looks, but natural is good for a change too.
smiles.gif

makeba

i love it!!! i love this! i am going for such natural looks as well. i have seen some really nice color combos using neutral/natural shadows on this wonderful site

jenee.sum

aww it's pretty~ it definitely brings out your natural beauty. but who doesn't love dramatic makeup? hehe love em both!

Latest posts