SUPER Natural Look for Spring!

lafemmenoir

Hmm...you are naturally very beautiful so it's really just a matter of how you feel that day. I think soft is pretty but if you want to go all out, you look beautiful too. It's too hard to pick one that you look equally pretty with.

bigsexyhair

lovin the eyebrows and cheeks. beautiful!
thmbup.gif

Kenna23

i think you look beautiful. you like the natural beauty that you are. i love it. it looks like you have nothing but blush on and some gloss.

glassy girl

Oh very pretty but u look Hot with stronger makeup but theres a time to work and a time to play!! So beautifull either way!

kattybadatty

I DEFINITELY look a lot younger with more natural looking make up! its crazy! I'l a baby!

But thank you for the suggestions so far!
smiles.gif

GlitterGeet

I love this look and your dramatics! I guess it's good that you get fair play with whatever look you want for the day! =P
I try to play with a natural look also, it's not really my cup of tea because I'm so not used to it so I get where you're coming from.
But you do look lovely here!
So WORK IT girl!

Shadowy Lady

I love your bright looks but I also really like you au natural. You're a natural beauty and no matter what kinda makeup you wear, I get inspired
smiles.gif

cupcake_x

You look great!

And holy hell, did you CREATE those cheekbones or are those god-given?
Because I am JEALOUS!

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
You look great!

And holy hell, did you CREATE those cheekbones or are those god-given?
Because I am JEALOUS!

HAHA! aw, thanks! I'm always being asked how I "contour" my cheekbones.. but in reality... I don't even need to put anything on them. they are HUGE! (and natural !) bronzer and blush in all the right places definitely helps though!
yes.gif

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kattybadatty
HAHA! aw, thanks! I'm always being asked how I "contour" my cheekbones.. but in reality... I don't even need to put anything on them. they are HUGE! (and natural !) bronzer and blush in all the right places definitely helps though!
yes.gif

Hahaha, thanks!

leenybeeny

I love this! Go with whatever feels right on that day! Some days I feel more like a natural face and other days I want to go bold! You have awesome bone structure btw!

Latest posts