sweetiecakespetitgloss2.jpg

sweetiecakespetitgloss3.jpg

sweetiecakespigment1.jpg

sweetiecakespigment2.jpg

sweetiecakespigment3.jpg

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
OMFG :dies slow painful death: i need the pigments, and the blushcremes, and the lipglasses, and the quad, and those beautiful nail polishes........ is this supposed to be a big collection, or one like Beau (prom special)???

BTW is it just me or the model actually looks a bit like jokers_kick???

The word on the street is that it is coming out around prom season, so I think it is probably gonna be like Beau.

Ms. Z

Sweetie Cake

That quad sure does look pretty. This will be my birthday present to me. I'm so curious to find out what those other things in the round pots are, maybe lipstick?

leppy

I feel like they used the wrong pic for "Apricot Pink", look at it on the display and read the description and then look at the big pic??? It doesn't seem to be it at all. I don't have as many lemmings as yesterday, but still a few. Love the promo image!!

The gloss "icings" sound kinda.. well silly, but that coral one is awfully pretty. I *really* want Petit Four lipglass but I hate their feel!! Augh I might have to give in anyway =)

user2

OMG I think I have to have ALL of the Softsparkle Eye Pencils or will they be permanent?

And Pinked Mauve looks A ALOT like All Girl!

ChrisKsAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
OMG I think I have to have ALL of the Softsparkle Eye Pencils or will they be permanent?

And Pinked Mauve looks A ALOT like All Girl!

It does!!! And for us who did not get All Girl... at least we can get this one!

gambitlizard

VV - I agree about Pinked Mauve. And Apricot Pink looks kind of like Kitchmas to me.
I hope the pencils will be permanent.

ette

Oooooh now I want all the Softsparkle eye pencils, Mouthwatering and Pink Merigne l/g, and all of the Petit-Glosses.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
The word on the street is that it is coming out around prom season, so I think it is probably gonna be like Beau.

Oh I hope not because I love this collection and the Prom collection is never available in the UK. If I can't get this I am going to die.

Just the thought of 3 new LE pigments that I can't get my hands on is making me feel sick.

trishee03

In those pics the pigments look exactly like Goldenaire and Lovely Lily. The pencils look good though!

Sarah

I'll cry if its not availabe in the UK, ohh it has to be otherwise it will be a trip to the US for me when its released haha

CaliKris

Ok, this maybe a dumb question, but in the color stories it says UNK 2005 after the Sweetie Cake title. Is this an exclusive? Or will this be here also??? I need it all, Yes it is a need not a want!! hehehehe

Latest posts