• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Teal & Blue & Purple

sassychix

thanku all
smiles.gif

lahdeedah

I so wish I didn't have any makeup on right now so I could go try this tut immediately!
smiles.gif
It's gorgeous!

Perple1

This is absolutely gorgeous, I can't take it! PLUS your brows are to envy ~ ugh. I'm going to pretend i'm you for a day - but on that day I will have to use Steel Blue instead of the Mint Julep b/c that's the only color I don't have!
Great tut ~ I agree with AppleDiva ENTER THE TUT CONTEST!
clapping.gif

sassychix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
This is absolutely gorgeous, I can't take it! PLUS your brows are to envy ~ ugh. I'm going to pretend i'm you for a day - but on that day I will have to use Steel Blue instead of the Mint Julep b/c that's the only color I don't have!
Great tut ~ I agree with AppleDiva ENTER THE TUT CONTEST!
clapping.gif

thanks doll..but i thought i AM already in the contest? :confused: