Teal Delft Do Us Part

TISH1124

I Love Delft Paint Pot!!! Kimmy...the red lips are for you! Kisses!!
kissy.gif

Face: MAC ST NC45, MSF Med Dark, X-Rocks Blush
Eyes: Delft p/p, Painterly p/p, Teal Pigment, Sharkskin s/s, Espresso e/s, Vanilla e/s, Blacktrack, Zoomlash
Lips: Dark Side l/s, COC l/g

Indoor Lighting
delftx.jpg

DELFTXYZ.jpg

delft4.jpg

Outdoor Lighting
delft1.jpg

delft2.jpg

MrsRjizzle

Gorgeous! Delft looks fantastic on you! and of course... darkside is my fav! Your look is stunning!

SassyMochaJess

Your skin, your hair, your makeup!!! Loving it. Gotta give credit where credit is due! And smileeeeeeeeeeeee sometimes!!! You look intimidating !!! I love the lips alot wondering if I could pull it off.... Oh well thx for posting

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
Wow you look stunning!
yes.gif

Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
Gorgeous! Delft looks fantastic on you! and of course... darkside is my fav! Your look is stunning!

Thanks Sugah!! It's my new Fave too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Your skin, your hair, your makeup!!! Loving it. Gotta give credit where credit is due! And smileeeeeeeeeeeee sometimes!!! You look intimidating !!! I love the lips alot wondering if I could pull it off.... Oh well thx for posting

Smile..Is that that thing that creates MORE wrinkles
nope.gif
And ruin my fierce (Like your avatar) look..NEVER!! I do need to get away from my normal business face
yes.gif
Thanks sweetie P

Shadowy Lady

Tish this is the greatest teal + red lips combo I've seen
smiles.gif
btw, I'm also wearing Delft and Teal today! Great minds think alike
winks.gif

carandru

Ok, I typed this message like 8 times. Stupid work computer. grrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, love the look! I think those eye colors go really well w/ your skintone. And I see that dark side and I need to meet... very soon
th_LMAO.gif

Lizzie

Tish, you look stunning! I think this may be my favorite look from you..though it's hard to pick just one.
Those red lips are perfect on you!