Teal Delft Do Us Part

pdtb050606

I agree you look fab, was looking at delft last night, thinking "hmmmm, can I pull this off" nah, so I got blackground instead. I'm jealous, it looks AWESOME on you, and love the lips too
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Tish this is the greatest teal + red lips combo I've seen
smiles.gif
btw, I'm also wearing Delft and Teal today! Great minds think alike
winks.gif

yes they do!
yes.gif
Thank you!! I want to see yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, I typed this message like 8 times. Stupid work computer. grrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, love the look! I think those eye colors go really well w/ your skintone. And I see that dark side and I need to meet... very soon
th_LMAO.gif

Yes Mam! I promise I think it is the best RED for WOC..I just got a back-up w/my B2M...Thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Tish, you look stunning! I think this may be my favorite look from you..though it's hard to pick just one.
Those red lips are perfect on you!

Thank you My Lizzie Loo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Me like!!!! You are freaking STUNNING!!!

th_DANCE.gif
Thank you Mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I agree you look fab, was looking at delft last night, thinking "hmmmm, can I pull this off" nah, so I got blackground instead. I'm jealous, it looks AWESOME on you, and love the lips too
smiles.gif

Turn around and go back and get it...It is my fav PP ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
you look naked in the first three
winks.gif
saucy! hahah. you've made me miss delft now, i just sold it
ssad.gif

Get another one!! I am naked...stop staring
cutey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
that red looks gorgeous on you! and lol... "Teal Delft Do Us Part" - you're too funny tish
greengrin.gif

Yep, My IQ is equal to that of a Bullfrog! Thanks girl!

Thanks ladies! I always appreciate the CC's and compliments!!

MzzRach

Oh. My God. LOVE.

Now I KNOW your man is loving this!!!!

Really gorgeous. The whole green trend with your eyes is working for you babe. Beautiful. And the red lips with it, just kill me now.

heart.gif

rbella

You should go to bed with red lips b/c they look so damn good on you! I'm serious, if I were you, my lips would be red 24/7. You look gorgeous as always!!!!!!!!!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
You should go to bed with red lips b/c they look so damn good on you! I'm serious, if I were you, my lips would be red 24/7. You look gorgeous as always!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to bed with them red 2nite and a bottle of Merlot...Because it's easier to tell my dh how much I spent today when he is feeling right!!

Thanks Pretty lady!!

rbella

Make sure he drinks the wine and not you. I made the mistake of drinking it once and not giving any to Mr. Rbella. Then I broke the news of how much I spent on makeup that day. He said "Shouldn't you have gotten me drunk to tell me that?" He was not happy.....