#TEAMBUYITALL

Dolly Snow

Hey everyone!!!! How are all of you, the thread has been slow.

I wanted to come on here and just say 4 of my babies passed away.
Chillie, Hucho, Kuma-kun & Gomez!!!! I am so upset, I miss them terribly.
:(

starletta8

I'm so sorry, Dolly!

This whole place is crickets since the migration. I very much appreciate all of the hard work going on behind the scenes (and the fact that there's still a Specktra at all!), but the new version just isn't as user-friendly. I'm hopeful it will pick up again soon.

starletta8

And speaking of the title.... I think I have already bought it all. I have no more skincare needs, no more makeup needs.... as of late, I've been on a L'Occitane binge. I picked up a few MAC items today and more hand creams. After my last round of Sephora insanity, that makes it easy to just walk on by...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

So sorry, Dolly. This is so sad, I remember you posted a pic of little Gomez once. :-(

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have been doing some shopping lately, mainly just random little things here and there. I also got the Pixi Glow Tonic which I've been wanting to try for a while, and I finally ordered the MUFE Ultra HD foundation yesterday. I really hope it's a match and my skin likes it. While I was looking for it on the site I ordered from I also noticed there's a new Ultra HD concealer and apparently there will be less shades than in the current HD one which I use. Looks like there won't be a shade that's light enough for me now, womp womp...
Oh, and I treated myself and got the simplehuman mirror not too long ago, it's really nice. Also ordered a backup of the H&M fragrance I like since it's LE.

Next on my wishlist is a new foundation brush, I want the Marc Jacobs or the new-ish Chanel one, but I can't order the latter one anywhere, I'd have to get a CP so that's kinda annyoing. MAC-wise I want the Faerie Whispers blushes, a Velvetease pencil and the brush that releases with the Matchmaster compact.

CrimsonQuill157

I'm so sorry, Dolly!

This whole place is crickets since the migration. I very much appreciate all of the hard work going on behind the scenes (and the fact that there's still a Specktra at all!), but the new version just isn't as user-friendly. I'm hopeful it will pick up again soon.

I do most of my browsing on mobile and I have not been able to use the mobile site lately. The ads are killing me and making it about impossible to load threads. :(

mel33t

I'm so sorry Dolly <3
Thinking of you.

TwiggyPop

I'm so sorry, Dolly! I don't even know what to say, no words could even help at this point.

TwiggyPop

I'm so sorry, Dolly!

I do most of my browsing on mobile and I have not been able to use the mobile site lately. The ads are killing me and making it about impossible to load threads. :(

What kind of phones do you ladies have? I have an iPhone and there are a couple extra ads, but I can still use the site ok. It's taking a little time getting used to, but I like most of the changes so far.

Dolly Snow

So sorry, Dolly. This is so sad, I remember you posted a pic of little Gomez once. :-(
My sweet Gomez! Tough very tough to watch him pass, I didnt 'want to let him go.

I'm so sorry, Dolly!

Thank you & I hope it picks up very soon. On mobile it is a nightmare, so many pop up ads lol

I am so sorry Dolly. :(
Thank you

I'm so sorry Dolly <3
Thinking of you.
Thank you.

I'm so sorry, Dolly! I don't even know what to say, no words could even help at this point.
Thank you, slowly moving forward.

:( oh no! I am so sorry D ! *hugs* tc!

Thank you, Vee!

Anaphora

I'm so sorry, Dolly. I'll be thinking of you.

Anaphora

Is anyone else tempted by the Lorac 20th Anniversary Alter Ego set? $75 for 20 full sized products. I'm so, so tempted.

Jayjayy

Took me 10 damn minutes to navigate to this thread, and nobody's writing in it lol. I was finally able to grab all 6 shades of the Buxom eyeshadows I wanted in store. Aaaaaand I may have purchased the UD Gwen palette, even though I thought there were too many light shades.

New Tarte liquid lipsticks are up at Sephora.com, and I snagged the VIB Rouge exclusive shade.

I'm supposed to be on a Tarte protest until they make deeper foundation products but I'm so weak!!

Shars

Took me 10 damn minutes to navigate to this thread, and nobody's writing in it lol. I was finally able to grab all 6 shades of the Buxom eyeshadows I wanted in store. Aaaaaand I may have purchased the UD Gwen palette, even though I thought there were too many light shades.

New Tarte liquid lipsticks are up at Sephora.com, and I snagged the VIB Rouge exclusive shade.

I'm supposed to be on a Tarte protest until they make deeper foundation products but I'm so weak!!

Preaching to the damn choir! lol!! I only realised yesterday that in the transition I had been unsubscribed from like about 30 threads!! *smh* All that time I had been thinking that specktra was just dead. All I need for them to do is make a tab on the home page where I can go straight to my subscriptions and I'll be happy.

Dolly Snow

I'm so sorry, Dolly. I'll be thinking of you.
Thank you babe

Hey love, it has been a bit silenced since the new site has been up, but we hope to get everything up to speed very soon. Lol sounds like you had a great haul!!! Which Buxom shadows did you grab?

CrimsonQuill157

I hit VIB today! I went to Sephora just for that, because I was only $53 from hitting it. Got a tube of Diorshow, a Sephora CLS in Marvelous Mauve, and the Tokyomilk Femme Fatale wardrobe. I hadn't realized just how dark my natural lip color was til I put on Marvelous Mauve... there's hardly a change, other than it being slightly pinker than my lip color..

Latest posts