#TEAMBUYITALL

Shars

Who's up for this year's #TEAMBUYITALL? I was on a Mac low buy last year but I went palette crazy. There seem to be a lot of promising collections coming soon and I got my eye on a few things from different brands.

LOL! I overdid things last year so I'm going on team Low-Buy but I'll still be peeking around. For sure I'm limiting myself to items that are unique to my stash.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Who's up for this year's #TEAMBUYITALL? I was on a Mac low buy last year but I went palette crazy. There seem to be a lot of promising collections coming soon and I got my eye on a few things from different brands.

I attempted to be on Team Low-Buy last year and although I didn't purchase much in the categories that I said that I wasn't (like primers and such), I still spent enough on other makeup items that would push me over to #TEAMBUYITALL, lol. I've already spent about $150 at Sephora on makeup and skincare products and have bought a ton of highlighters and eyeshadows from an indie brand this month so at the rate I'm going, I might as well be on #TEAMBUYITALL, lol.

smileyt06

I attempted to be on Team Low-Buy last year and although I didn't purchase much in the categories that I said that I wasn't (like primers and such), I still spent enough on other makeup items that would push me over to #TEAMBUYITALL, lol. I've already spent about $150 at Sephora on makeup and skincare products and have bought a ton of highlighters and eyeshadows from an indie brand this month so at the rate I'm going, I might as well be on #TEAMBUYITALL, lol.

Bahhhhhahahahah girl me too smh. I'm def going on a nobuy for Feb and March I'll resume after that for a month. Only thing I want for now is the Melt Stack and Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks

dash4

have you guys tried Juvia's Place brushes? I ordered two sets and LOVE them so much.. I heard about them on youtube after someone showed them in an IMATS haul.. I just ordered two more sets, because they're having a sale..

Shars

have you guys tried Juvia's Place brushes? I ordered two sets and LOVE them so much.. I heard about them on youtube after someone showed them in an IMATS haul.. I just ordered two more sets, because they're having a sale..

I have about 3 or 4 that I picked up from IMATS NY last year. They're well made. They remind me a lot of the Sedona lace brushes.

dash4

I have about 3 or 4 that I picked up from IMATS NY last year. They're well made. They remind me a lot of the Sedona lace brushes.

Yes, they are very nice! I got the 5 piece Let's Blend It Out set.. and the 5 piece Blending Never Felt so good set.. and I love both of them.. I ordered a second set of each and ended up getting them $20 cheaper this time around, because of the sale.

I was going to buy their Nubian palette, but I heard it is a lot like the Morphe 35O palette --which I have two of.. so I passed. But it does look nice.

The brushes are fantastic for the price! I am so pleased with my purchase.

Shars

Yes, they are very nice! I got the 5 piece Let's Blend It Out set.. and the 5 piece Blending Never Felt so good set.. and I love both of them.. I ordered a second set of each and ended up getting them $20 cheaper this time around, because of the sale.

I was going to buy their Nubian palette, but I heard it is a lot like the Morphe 35O palette --which I have two of.. so I passed. But it does look nice.

The brushes are fantastic for the price! I am so pleased with my purchase.

Nice! When I went last year they just had individual brushes - no sets. If you're into lashes, they have some really gorgeous ones as well!!

Sabrunka

Hello Ladies! How's everyone doing? Has anyone tried using the Kylie lip kit?

i ordered some of the Kylie lip kits but have not received them yet.

I ordered candy and posie but am still waiting for my shipment email! I can report back with my opinions on it as soon as I get them! I hope they ship soon though because yesterday they made a post saying all shipments would be out yesterday... And what's weird is that people with higher order numbers than me (I was in the 3000's) already had shipment confirmation (some were orders in the 16000's).

Dreaming Dancer

I saw that too. My order is in the 4000's and I still have not received a shipping email either. It may take their system some time to update, possibly.

dash4

Nice! When I went last year they just had individual brushes - no sets. If you're into lashes, they have some really gorgeous ones as well!!

Oh nice! I don't use lashes - I just can not get the hang of them! I am probably one of the few makeup fanatics who skip the lashes.. ;)

Shars

Oh nice! I don't use lashes - I just can not get the hang of them! I am probably one of the few makeup fanatics who skip the lashes.. ;)

Haha! I only just started wearing them recently. I have naturally long lashes so I've never taken the time but I use them a lot on clients and they just make your eyes look so prominent in pictures that I've started giving them a go. I only wear them if it's something special or if I have time (which I almost never have! lol).

Sabrunka

I shall be getting my two Kylie lipkits by Friday, two Tom Ford cream eyeshadows by monday/tuesday, and some Natasha Denona goodies HOPEFULLY by Saturday (but more likely on monday/tuesday since usps is slow)... Too much makeup? Eh...

v0ltagekid

Hey guapa!! Things have been quiet around here with everyone trying to get used to the new platform. Congrats on your new job! Which counter are you at? I'm going to be in NYC end of Feb! I'll come say hi and buy some stuff hehe.

I'm gonna be at Manhasset Lord and Taylor :) - I wish it was NYC but right now that's too far from home. Maybe later on!
If you ever need anything, we ship and have great gifts!

@Dolly thank you ! :D

@Shars I have been on a low buy too, kinda enjoying my collection tho so not bad!

@Charismafulltv I ordered two lipkits! I got them today. So far I only tried Posie K and I love it! Does anyone want to see what it looks like on?

@Sabrunka the order I got today was in the 2000's, I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Shars

I'm gonna be at Manhasset Lord and Taylor :) - I wish it was NYC but right now that's too far from home. Maybe later on!
If you ever need anything, we ship and have great gifts!

@Dolly thank you ! :D

@Shars I have been on a low buy too, kinda enjoying my collection tho so not bad!

@Charismafulltv I ordered two lipkits! I got them today. So far I only tried Posie K and I love it! Does anyone want to see what it looks like on?

@Sabrunka the order I got today was in the 2000's, I hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Yay Team-Use-Our-Ish lol!! I will definitely let you know when I'm ordering anything! And I'll look out for that sale next month! If I'm good this month, I can treat myself then lol.

leonah

I'm one who never ever use false lashes. can't deal with them at all and I got decent length and thickness of my lashes thanks to my half persian genes haha so nah you're not alone!

v0ltagekid

Yay Team-Use-Our-Ish lol!! I will definitely let you know when I'm ordering anything! And I'll look out for that sale next month! If I'm good this month, I can treat myself then lol.

Thank you! much appreciated! I'll let you know as soon as pre-ordering starts! That way I can save the best goodies for you guys first!
The summer collection is gonna be great too! I can't wait for you guys to see!

And I have definitely been using my own stash.. also since working for one brand has been super different I have been trying to use everything that brand so I can sell it lmao!

Btw u can also order from other brands too, for the sale, I'll be happy to pass along the order and make sure you guys get the best goodies from those brands too. The easiest ones would be Laura Mercier, Dior and Shiseido since I share a bay with them. Lancome, Clinique and Estee I have good friends in too, so those too! Laura usually has the BEST GWP! I got a full size body wash from them last charity day, along with other awesome stuff!

Shars

Thank you! much appreciated! I'll let you know as soon as pre-ordering starts! That way I can save the best goodies for you guys first!
The summer collection is gonna be great too! I can't wait for you guys to see!

And I have definitely been using my own stash.. also since working for one brand has been super different I have been trying to use everything that brand so I can sell it lmao!

Btw u can also order from other brands too, for the sale, I'll be happy to pass along the order and make sure you guys get the best goodies from those brands too. The easiest ones would be Laura Mercier, Dior and Shiseido since I share a bay with them. Lancome, Clinique and Estee I have good friends in too, so those too! Laura usually has the BEST GWP! I got a full size body wash from them last charity day, along with other awesome stuff!

Oooooh!!! I'm excited already!! :icon_cheers:

Dolly Snow

Hey all, How is everyone doing?
Hope you all have a great weekend?
I finally bought Melba and Blushbaby, I am so excited for it to arrive. Also snagged So Select lippie.

Latest posts