#TEAMBUYITALL

Vineetha

Thank you, ladies. I'm more than a bit excited about it. I could talk all day about wedding stuff but don't want to turn everyone off so it all keeps boiling up in my head and I create awesome wedding visions in my mind
eyelove.gif
Oh Spill! We are all eager listeners here!!!!!
heart.gif

VelvetLips

Oh Spill! We are all eager listeners here!!!!!
heart.gif
haha well I do have a dress that I want to order soon... it's romantic and a little over the top but really suits me and my personality. The ruffles are all roses
eyelove.gif
So hard not to tell my fiancé about it.

Dolly Snow

Thank you, ladies. I'm more than a bit excited about it. I could talk all day about wedding stuff but don't want to turn everyone off so it all keeps boiling up in my head and I create awesome wedding visions in my mind :eyelove:
I love wedding stuff. I have an eye for planning...so if you ever want to talk about it feel free in here or in a pm...Always here to listen and give feedback :)

Vineetha

haha well I do have a dress that I want to order soon... it's romantic and a little over the top but really suits me and my personality. The ruffles are all roses
eyelove.gif

THAT is gorgeousss!
heart.gif
I am sure you are gonna rock that! Oh yeah keeping secrets in the midst of so much excitement is the toughest!!!!!
friends.gif

Dolly Snow

haha well I do have a dress that I want to order soon... it's romantic and a little over the top but really suits me and my personality. The ruffles are all roses :eyelove:   So hard not to tell my fiancé about it. 
That's a beautiful dress! Your fiance will love love this dress on you!

NaomiH

haha well I do have a dress that I want to order soon... it's romantic and a little over the top but really suits me and my personality. The ruffles are all roses :eyelove:   So hard not to tell my fiancé about it. 
OMG! That dress is like a fairy tale.princess dress!I love it!

hopefulheart

That dress is gorgeous!!! :eyelove:

Medgal07

eyelove.gif

It's gorgeous!
congrat.gif
On your engagement & upcoming wedding!

Medgal07

I guess I'll 'fall' in ladies! I love the fall collections and I've already started with other brands---I hope that counts too:

Chanel Fall

YSL Fall

Above Fetiche Palette in black leather

Fetiche Palette Open--it's gorgeous IRL

Fuchsia Fetiche lipstick, Nail Polish in Taupe Graine & Glossy Stain in Beige Bow

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]I guess I'll 'fall' in ladies!  I love the fall collections and I've already started with other brands---I hope that counts too:[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Chanel Fall[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]YSL Fall[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] Above Fetiche Palette in black leather[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Fetiche Palette Open--it's gorgeous IRL[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Fuchsia Fetiche lipstick, Nail Polish in Taupe Graine & Glossy Stain in Beige Bow[/COLOR]
:drool: Wow :eyelove: It all looks so stunning. I'd love to splurge on Chanel and Ysl!

Medgal07

It all looks so stunning. I'd love to splurge on Chanel and Ysl!
Thank you Dolly. I'm weak. I actually stalked for that YSL palette, which was exclusively at Saks and sold out very fast. It might surface at other stores
in the near future.

MACina

Good morning, ladies
grouphug2.gif

Would like to join this team.....even though I am #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove, Fall collections are almost always
even bigger hauls than the ones from other seasons.
I hope that this qualifies me for this team
blush-anim-cl.gif

bouquet.gif

Dolly Snow

Good morning, ladies :grouphug: Would like to join this team.....even though I am #TeamBuyAllTheThingsThatILove, Fall collections are almost always even bigger hauls than the ones from other seasons. I hope that this qualifies me for this team :blush: :bouquet:
Sure does MACina :D

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF] Thank you Dolly.  I'm weak.  I actually stalked for that YSL palette, which was exclusively at Saks and sold out very fast.  It might surface at other stores[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   in the near future.[/COLOR]
Not weak at all. That takes a strong person to stalk for such a higher end brand...especially with so many after it.

MACina

eyelove.gif

That dress is STUNNING
eyelove.gif

congrat.gif
on your upcoming wedding, VelvetLips!

MACina

I guess I'll 'fall' in ladies! I love the fall collections and I've already started with other brands---I hope that counts too:

Chanel Fall

YSL Fall

Above Fetiche Palette in black leather

Fetiche Palette Open--it's gorgeous IRL

Fuchsia Fetiche lipstick, Nail Polish in Taupe Graine & Glossy Stain in Beige Bow

The YSL collection is gorgeous!!!!!!

I really need to get some stuff from it
heart.gif

VelvetLips

Thank you all for the kind words. Not in the best mood at the moment... so it's really nice to have such positive input when I come on here :)

Your haul makes me drool, Medgal07! Beautiful things you got there!

MACina

Thank you all for the kind words. Not in the best mood at the moment... so it's really nice to have such positive input when I come on here :)

Your haul makes me drool, Medgal07! Beautiful things you got there!
So sorry to hear that
th_cheerup.gif