#TEAMBUYITALL

hopefulheart

That's true. I have most of mine stored in a traincase and the pots fit nicely in there. Maybe you should wait until you have a vanity and decide then :) Oh yeah, the Guerlain KissKiss and the new Nars lippies, I'd like to get one of each. And then there's the Gucci line launching too... Oh, and Tom Ford, but that will most likely be out of my price range. I'm also trying to save for TF brushes. That's why I'm trying really hard to hold on to my giftcards and save them for the MAC stuff, because I'm sure there is some stuff I'll want from other brands.  [/quote I think I might! I've put it off for so long why not wait a little longer? I'd hate to regret it! Plus I can finally afford a nice vanity once my pay checks start rolling in!

Vineetha

A Fall collection party ?
th_partytime.gif

MAC, Nars, Dior, Chanel, YSL, Laura Mercier, Guerlain, Bobbi Brown, Givenchy all are on my list.... ( To be followed and continued )
Yes!!!!!
th_thstars.gif

Dominique33

That's true. I have most of mine stored in a traincase and the pots fit nicely in there. Maybe you should wait until you have a vanity and decide then :) Oh yeah, the Guerlain KissKiss and the new Nars lippies, I'd like to get one of each. And then there's the Gucci line launching too... Oh, and Tom Ford, but that will most likely be out of my price range. I'm also trying to save for TF brushes. That's why I'm trying really hard to hold on to my giftcards and save them for the MAC stuff, because I'm sure there is some stuff I'll want from other brands. 
Oh yes there will be some stuff from many other brands ! Time to save up for all those beauties ! The Kiss Kiss :) and the Nars ones I agree ! Fall 2014 is going to be fierce ! :)

Dolly Snow

Probably the Nars and Chanel ones, for example Nars es duo in Grand Palais, blushes from Chanel and lipsticks from Chanel too. But MAC too ! My fav is Mac Me Over, hands down.  
I passed by a chanel counter.....I didn't touch a thing just looked at it all with my mouth open lol

Medgal07

Not weak at all. That takes a strong person to stalk for such a higher end brand...especially with so many after it.
I suppose Dolly---it's so hard to know because the threads don't blow up w/new collections like w/MAC and all of
the night stalkers, me included. Oh and the shirtless male eye candy & soup!

girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Bought this palette specifically for the "fall" eye look I want to do all the time. It just came in the mail right now! I looked at all sephoras for it no one would sell it because these kvd palettes needed to go back to the company. Anyway I bought it from sephora online!
6ff3257f_CAM01382.jpeg
fd9ac323_CAM01383.jpeg

Medgal07

Lol!! I like that one a lot too, lol.

That will look gorgeous on you!

eyelove.gif
That palette... amazing haul as always, Medgal. I'm super excited fot the YSL Rose Glow collection, but unfortunately can't find much info about it. I have a strong feeling I'll need one or two things from it.

Do you depot all your blushes? I can't get myself to do that, I love them in their little pots.
heart.gif
​Thank you. The only blushes that I've depotted are MAC ---about 22 of them, and put them in pro palettes. The rest are still in their little pots. I've never tried to depot
a mineralize blush.

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]I suppose Dolly---it's so hard to know because the threads don't blow up w/new collections like w/MAC and all of [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   the night stalkers, me included.  Oh and the shirtless male [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]eye candy & soup![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR]     :haha:
All the necessities for a successful stalking party :lol: True I had notice the threads don't blow up but then it is easier to get things or do they still sell out fast?

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]Gorgeous colors Dolly!!![/COLOR]   :shock:   [COLOR=0000FF]Why did the palettes need to go back to the company----is this a recall like GM?[/COLOR]
Oh no because she has two new palettes out and these are the older ones. They want to sell the new palettes over the old.