#TEAMBUYITALL

Dominique33

in the world
Matte and Retro Matte are truly very good indeed, they are so matte that my lips need rehab, but compared to other matte lippies ( Burberry, Givenchy or Nars are semi-matte ) MAC ones are the best. I also love the satin finish, in fact I love all MAC textures, all are worth the splurge IMO.

MACina

I am so in this team!!

th_hello2.gif
welcome!!!

VelvetLips

Can't wait for fall! (That's an extreme statement coming from a summer person but these color stories are making me drool!)

pandorablack

My favorite time to buy makeup is actually Christmas time, you can get a large amount of makeup in those holiday sets for a fairly good price, especially if you wait until just after Christmas (which may not work with MAC, they might be sold out by then!).

This year I'll probably buy some of the lipsticks that come out in fall. Maybe a blush or two? I already have so much eyeshadow I don't think I'll buy more for awhile.

NaomiH

My favorite time to buy makeup is actually Christmas time, you can get a large amount of makeup in those holiday sets for a fairly good price, especially if you wait until just after Christmas (which may not work with MAC, they might be sold out by then!). This year I'll probably buy some of the lipsticks that come out in fall. Maybe a blush or two? I already have so much eyeshadow I don't think I'll buy more for awhile. 
That's how I am shadow wise as well. I can go quite a long time before I need anymore. Lol

pandorablack

That's how I am shadow wise as well. I can go quite a long time before I need anymore. Lol
Yeah I have like...two UD palettes, all the 2013 Holiday palettes from Stila, at least 10 other random shadows...I seriously have nowhere to put more eyeshadow!

of course as I write this it occurs to me that I have no MAC eyeshadow or paint pots right now. SOMEONE STOP ME.
lol.gif

NaomiH

Yeah I have like...two UD palettes, all the 2013 Holiday palettes from Stila, at least 10 other random shadows...I seriously have nowhere to put more eyeshadow!  of course as I write this it occurs to me that I have no MAC eyeshadow or paint pots right now. SOMEONE STOP ME. :lol:
I don't have any paint pots either and only a handful of MAC shadows. Just tried my first fluid line when Moody Blooms launched too. I'd probably have more MAC eye products had I not had such an out of control stash by the time I got into MAC. I sure get mighty tempted though. MIGHTY TEMPTED. :lol:

pandorablack

I don't have any paint pots either and only a handful of MAC shadows. Just tried my first fluid line when Moody Blooms launched too. I'd probably have more MAC eye products had I not had such an out of control stash by the time I got into MAC. I sure get mighty tempted though. MIGHTY TEMPTED. :Lol:
I used to always have a few mac shadows, but they ran out a few years ago and I just never replaced them. I finally started rehauling my makeup stash last year, but I didn't really hit up the MAC counter until a few months ago. I don't know why I waited...I have no excuse I live five minutes from a MAC counter.

Is fluid line like a gel eyeliner? Do I need to buy this?

NaomiH

I used to always have a few mac shadows, but they ran out a few years ago and I just never replaced them. I finally started rehauling my makeup stash last year, but I didn't really hit up the MAC counter until a few months ago. I don't know why I waited...I have no excuse I live five minutes from a MAC counter.  Is fluid line like a gel eyeliner? Do I need to buy this?
I wish I was 5 minutes from a counter! Lol Yeah, the fluidlines are just that. I'd say give them a go if you're a gel liner user. I only use gel liner when I line my eyes so it was weird I hadn't tried them before. The two I have are very creamy and apply wonderfully.

pandorablack

Yeah, the fluidlines are just that. I'd say give them a go if you're a gel liner user. I only use gel liner when I line my eyes so it was weird I hadn't tried them before. The two I have are very creamy and apply wonderfully.
I do use gel liner, but not that often. I've had a pot of black gel eyeliner for a LONG time.

I finally have a proper brush to use with it. I suppose I should use it more but most of the time I just line my eyes with a dark shadow. Occasionally I use my Stila smudge stick.

NaomiH

I do use gel liner, but not that often. I've had a pot of black gel eyeliner for a LONG time.

I finally have a proper brush to use with it. I suppose I should use it more but most of the time I just line my eyes with a dark shadow. Occasionally I use my Stila smudge stick.
I'd say if you don't use them very often that you probably don't need one, but if you want to maybe give using liner more often a go to give one a try. (Hope that makes sense, I'm running on very little sleep. lol)

pandorablack

I'd say if you don't use them very often that you probably don't need one, but if you want to maybe give using liner more often a go to give one a try. (Hope that makes sense, I'm running on very little sleep. lol)
It just depends on what look I'm going for that day, I guess. I'm interested in trying some of the new liners that came out with the moody blooms collection...I know there are a few that are blackish with tinges of color.

NaomiH

It just depends on what look I'm going for that day, I guess. I'm interested in trying some of the new liners that came out with the moody blooms collection...I know there are a few that are blackish with tinges of color.
Black Ivy is really beautiful that I'd almost feel bad if I didn't enable you. lol

pandorablack

Black Ivy is really beautiful that I'd almost feel bad if I didn't enable you. lol
Duly noted!

I'm thinking about just going in to the MAC counter and getting my makeup done, I'll tell the lady to use the Moody Blooms collection on me. It's been forever since I've done that.