#TEAMBUYITALL

pandorablack

Oh that sounds like fun!
I used to go to the MAC counter every year and have my makeup done and then I'd buy the entire look. And that would be my makeup for the year, except for a lipstick here and there and replacing items like foundation.

Now I'm wondering how I managed to only buy makeup once a year. These days I budget about $50 a month to spend on makeup. Some months I spend more, but I try to stick to the budget.

Dolly Snow

Me too. Partly because the heat is killing me. I suffer every single summer out here. And it's warm here until November. *cries* I'm most looking forward to winter though...the best stuff comes out around the holidays. 
I feel the same. It is always so hot here. I hate the heat. On Halloween it starts getting cold a little then by December it isn't anymore :(

pandorablack

On Halloween it starts getting cold a little then by December it isn't anymore
ssad.gif
And what's worse is my car has no air conditioning. And it's black. It's MISERABLE driving around in the summer. And pretty soon I start school again...I'll be driving to school during the heat of the day in rush hour traffic, in my black car, and did I mention the dress code is all black? *falls over dead*

At least my house has a good AC!

Dolly Snow

And what's worse is my car has no air conditioning. And it's black. It's MISERABLE driving around in the summer. And pretty soon I start school again...I'll be driving to school during the heat of the day in rush hour traffic, in my black car, and did I mention the dress code is all black? *falls over dead* At least my house has a good AC!
Oh my goodness. I have the exact same issue. Black car with no AC! It effing kills. My house doesn't have AC either but I plan on getting a window unit soon. Ugh that sounds terrible...:( I wear black all the time so I know how you feel.

NaomiH

And what's worse is my car has no air conditioning. And it's black. It's MISERABLE driving around in the summer. And pretty soon I start school again...I'll be driving to school during the heat of the day in rush hour traffic, in my black car, and did I mention the dress code is all black? *falls over dead* At least my house has a good AC!
You weather sounds like my weather! My car doesn't have AC either, I really should fix that one of these years. Lol

pandorablack

You weather sounds like my weather! My car doesn't have AC either, I really should fix that one of these years. Lol
I think it's hotter where you are, but not by a lot. It is on average about 90-100 all summer long, with stints of temps over 100. And the heat starts in May and doesn't end until November. I hate it.

NaomiH

Sounds about on par with here, warm or hot most of the year. We've really lucked out this year in my part of the state as it's stayed in the high 90s. Other parts of the state are blistering hot though. I'm thinking August is when where I am is going to become extra unbearable. I'm just glad we aren't having the bazillion days of 100 degree temps this year. I think I'd die.
I think it's hotter where you are, but not by a lot. It is on average about 90-100 all summer long, with stints of temps over 100. And the heat starts in May and doesn't end until November. I hate it. 

pandorablack

Sounds about on par with here, warm or hot most of the year. We've really lucked out this year in my part of the state as it's stayed in the high 90s. Other parts of the state are blistering hot though. I'm thinking August is when where I am is going to become extra unbearable. I'm just glad we aren't having the bazillion days of 100 degree temps this year. I think I'd die.
We've already had *several* days that were 105+

It's like walking into an oven when you go outside in that weather :/

NaomiH

We've already had *several* days that were 105+  It's like walking into an oven when you go outside in that weather :/
It really is just absolutely miserable. I don't know what's up this year with the highs of *only* 97 or 98, but I'm not complaining. I do not miss this time last year or the year before etc etc with it being over 100 from basically June through the end of August and sometimes into September every single day . We're getting off easy in the Central TX area so far this year and I'm grateful for it.

Medgal07

Forgive me team #TEAMBUYITALLFORFALL2014 for I have sinned against thee----I haven't posted here in awhile. But, but, but I've been off hauling all the things!!!
My birthday was Monday 7/7 and boy did I haul. I started the week before and stopped Friday evening. I didn't post a pick because it was just way too much. I'll try to post in the theme makeup thread as I use things. Most of this is from fall collections except Chanel Malice & the bronzing base.
yahoo.gif

My Birthday Haul in toto:
Chanel
Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow Poésie (234)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Vénitien (232)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Rivoli (226)
Eye Shadow Blending Brush # 20
Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder
JC Blush Malice 71
JC Blush Innocence 160

YSL
Taupe Graine # 53
Bleu Galuchat # 52 Nail Lacquer
Beige Peau Glossy Stain # 40, x2
Couture Palette Couleurs Parisienne 07 (already have 03 & 09)
Couture Palette Fétiche Fall 2014 Collection
Rouge Pur Couture Fuchsia Fetiche 208

Dior
Colour Icons Rouge Dior Lipstick, Tout Paris 742
Colour Icons 3 Couleurs Smokey Eye palette Smoky Gold 531
Colour Icons Vernis Gel Shine Reflects NP 228

Tom Ford
Lipstick, Slander
Bronzer Brush 05

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=0000FF]Forgive me team #TEAMBUYITALLFORFALL2014 for I have sinned against thee----I haven't posted here in awhile.  But, but, but I've been off hauling all the things!!! [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]My birthday was Monday 7/7 and boy did I haul. I started the week before and stopped Friday evening. I didn't post a pick because it was just way too much.  I'll try to post in the theme makeup thread as I use things.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Most of this is from fall collections except Chanel Malice & the bronzing base.[/COLOR] :yahoo: [COLOR=181818]  [COLOR=0000FF]My Birthday Haul in toto:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     Chanel[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow Poésie (234) [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        [/COLOR]Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra  Tissé Vénitien (232) [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]        [COLOR=0000FF] [/COLOR]Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra   [COLOR=0000FF]Tissé Rivoli (226)[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        Eye Shadow Blending Brush # 20[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]        [COLOR=0000FF]Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        JC Blush Malice 71[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        JC Blush Innocence 160[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]      YSL[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Taupe Graine # 53[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Bleu Galuchat # 52 Nail Lacquer[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Beige Peau Glossy Stain # 40, x2[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Couture Palette Couleurs  Parisienne 07   ( already  have 03 & 09) [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]          Couture Palette  Fétiche  Fall 2014 Collection [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Rouge Pur Couture  Fuchsia Fetiche    208      [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]     [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Dior[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        Colour Icons Rouge Dior Lipstick, Tout Paris 742[/COLOR] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Colour Icons 3 Couleurs Smokey Eye palette Smoky Gold 531[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]         Colour Icons Vernis Gel Shine Reflects NP 228  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]    [COLOR=0000FF] Tom Ford[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Lipstick, Slander[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=0000FF]        Bronzer Brush 05[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR]
Now that's an amazing haul meddy! And happy late birthday!

Vineetha

Forgive me team #TEAMBUYITALLFORFALL2014 for I have sinned against thee----I haven't posted here in awhile. But, but, but I've been off hauling all the things!!!
My birthday was Monday 7/7 and boy did I haul. I started the week before and stopped Friday evening. I didn't post a pick because it was just way too much. I'll try to post in the theme makeup thread as I use things. Most of this is from fall collections except Chanel Malice & the bronzing base.
yahoo.gif

My Birthday Haul in toto:
Chanel
Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow Poésie (234)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Vénitien (232)
Les 4 Ombres Multi-effect Quadra Tissé Rivoli (226)
Eye Shadow Blending Brush # 20
Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder
JC Blush Malice 71
JC Blush Innocence 160

YSL
Taupe Graine # 53
Bleu Galuchat # 52 Nail Lacquer
Beige Peau Glossy Stain # 40, x2
Couture Palette Couleurs Parisienne 07 (already have 03 & 09)
Couture Palette Fétiche Fall 2014 Collection
Rouge Pur Couture Fuchsia Fetiche 208

Dior
Colour Icons Rouge Dior Lipstick, Tout Paris 742
Colour Icons 3 Couleurs Smokey Eye palette Smoky Gold 531
Colour Icons Vernis Gel Shine Reflects NP 228

Tom Ford
Lipstick, Slander
Bronzer Brush 05
Awesome Haul and Belated B'day Wishes!!
yahoo.gif