#TEAMBUYITALL

Dolly Snow

Sometimes it is easier to get things, but if you snooze you lose out on the most sought after collection items.
For sure, I snoozed on this palette for a year idk why it has been out since geez forever I think.
Finally ready to buy it and it was a journey lol

Dolly Snow

th_dunno.gif
Guess they don't work w/the CCOs???
I never looked, I don't think so though.

hopefulheart

Bought this palette specifically for the "fall" eye look I want to do all the time. It just came in the mail right now! I looked at all sephoras for it no one would sell it because these kvd palettes needed to go back to the company. Anyway I bought it from sephora online!
6ff3257f_CAM01382.jpeg
fd9ac323_CAM01383.jpeg
:eyelove: I've never tried anything from the Kat Von D line. I've been considering one of her newer palettes (Monarch is the nude one right?) for my mom. Either that or the Lorac Pro Palette.
   [COLOR=0000FF]​Thank you.  The only blushes that I've depotted are MAC ---about 22 of them, and put them in pro palettes.  The rest are still in their little pots.  I've never tried to depot  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   a mineralize blush. [/COLOR]
I'm still going back and forth between depotting my MAC blushes. I have 7 regular powder blushes now. So I'd need a duo palette to fit them. Plus I want 2-3 from the new collections and one from a CCO which is always there but I always decide to skip. I'm running out of drawer space but I eventually want a vanity (or an Ikea drawer set). So it's either depot them and have potentially 2 duo blush palettes (because come on, I'm not gonna stop buying blushes when I fill one up) or just wait until I get more makeup storage. I don't know what to do!!! I like the pots but they take up a lot of room. The pans are cheaper but I'm going to accumulate a lot of the duo palettes if I depot. Decisions! Decisions!!

Dolly Snow

I'm still going back and forth between depotting my MAC blushes. I have 7 regular powder blushes now. So I'd need a duo palette to fit them. Plus I want 2-3 from the new collections and one from a CCO which is always there but I always decide to skip. I'm running out of drawer space but I eventually want a vanity (or an Ikea drawer set). So it's either depot them and have potentially 2 duo blush palettes (because come on, I'm not gonna stop buying blushes when I fill one up) or just wait until I get more makeup storage. I don't know what to do!!! I like the pots but they take up a lot of room. The pans are cheaper but I'm going to accumulate a lot of the duo palettes if I depot. Decisions! Decisions!!
Well the monarch palette is great, I swatched it this weekend. It was very pigmented and buttery.
I have the Lorac Pro and I love it to the max! This bad boy is just heaven! Ultra buttery, smooth and pigmented.

VelvetLips

Erin said it is a mix of heaux and rebel...so you know I am going to be all over it.
Yeah! Me too. Fashion Revival, right? Unless we hear about it being a patchy drying disaster, it is going to be MINE! I know from Erin's description that I am going to love this color. I missed Heaux back then and was convinced that I would have loved it and I DO like my Rebel for fall but.. you know a Satin doesn't even belong to the same league as a Matte. Go ahead, Rebel and Heaux..make your baby for me!

Dolly Snow

Yeah! Me too. Fashion Revival, right? Unless we hear about it being a patchy drying disaster, it is going to be MINE! I know from Erin's description that I am going to love this color. I missed Heaux back then and was convinced that I would have loved it and I DO like my Rebel for fall but.. you know a Satin doesn't even belong to the same league as a Matte. Go ahead, Rebel and Heaux..make your baby for me! 
Agreed Satins have nothing on Matte lippies! I think that's the one lol I haven't memorized the names yet :haha: Yes make a baby for us lol! I need that lippie in my life

NaomiH

It'll be in my cart as well. I LOVE Rebel, but have always wished it were matte instead of satin and I actually like the satins. lol

Vineetha

It'll be in my cart as well. I LOVE Rebel, but have always wished it were matte instead of satin and I actually like the satins. lol
Yesss Fashion revival!!!!...and the recent mattes from mac feels more like satin to me than matte! But even otherwise I love satins!
pompom.gif

VelvetLips

Yes, a matte rebel that's what I've been looking for ever since I got into MAC. We don't have wet n wild in Germany and I ordered two of their ipsticks once via amazon and it was a huge pain in the ass. Shipping is way more expensive than the lip pies themselves, took ages and I had issues with customs, too.