#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

I think I'm going to finally grab a few higher end items I've wanted for awhile and then buy new tires for the car. Yay tires. Lol
Yay HEIs and Ts
th_thstars.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'll look into those. I just really need more face brushes and I'd like some really good ones.
They have a ton of different face brushes, the choice is overwhelming at first but looking up comparison pics on Google helps. I have more on my wishlist as well, I definitely need a good powder brush and have my eyes on the J104.

shontay07108

Yes~ it was in my cart last nite and taken away when i was checking out. I keep forgetting my password for Ulta and had to reset it. You're lucky you were able to get them all.
Yikes! I actually waited awhile, too. I would've been so mad b/c I'm not going to Ulta anytime soon and the brushes would probably be all gone anyway. I ordered the foundation and shader brush last night. Thankfully, these brushes are perm, so they're coming back.
Treat yo Self
My life motto.
  [COLOR=0000FF] I ordered Baby Glow too.  Which one did you order?  I can't wait to hear what you think of it!!![/COLOR]
Yesss! Tell me all about the Baby Glow, guys! :cheer:

Medgal07

I hope they don't cancel your items and that you get them soon. Stupid Nordies!
You know this afternoon they were issuing cancellations left &/ right. Person after person posted their cancelation. Either they just haven't yet gotten to me or I'll be
getting a shipping notice.
sigh.gif

Medgal07

Yesss! Tell me all about the Baby Glow, guys!
cheerleader.gif
First things first! You look so stinking cute in your new avi. I love it!!!!

​ My impression is that BG is another iteration of the météorites perles. Chances are, if you don't like the perles, you won't like BG---it's perles in their liquid form.
I'm thinking they can be worn in lieu of foundation, under foundation or over foundation.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]You know this afternoon they were issuing cancellations left &/ right.  Person after person posted their cancelation.  Either they just haven't yet gotten to me or I'll be[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  getting a shipping notice.[/COLOR] :sigh:  
I wonder what's up with them.

shontay07108

[COLOR=0000FF]First things first!  You look so stinking cute in your new avi.  I love it!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​   My impression is that BG is another iteration of the météorites perles.  Chances are, if you don't like the perles, you won't like BG---it's perles in their liquid form.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I'm thinking they can be worn in lieu of foundation, under foundation or over foundation.   [/COLOR]
Thanks, Meddy. :kiss: See, I thought about that, but I'm just wondering if the liquid would work better with my dry skin. The perles did absolutely nothing, but I'm still curious. :haha:

NaomiH

That moment when you look at the TV for the first time in like an hour because you hear very intense music playing to see a half shaven man chasing a woman around a tree in the dark. :???: