#TEAMBUYITALL

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Same. Maybe after income tax I'll finally get the cheek brush.
I wanted to get TF brushes for the longest time, then I finally splurged on the Cheek Brush but I don't love it. I think they're overhyped. I like my Hakuhodos more.

Medgal07

Fingers crossed! Yay for deliveries!
friends.gif
All of these hours later and no cancellation from Nordies. I'm hoping I'll just get a shipping notice sometime tonight. If not, it's not the end of the world---I'll just
order from somewhere else. I'm thinking the collection might even show up at Sephora. I'll probably act immediately upon getting a shipping notice and order form Saks
or Neiman's. You know i have no patience!

pandorablack

My shipping notice came from Sephora from last night's order. I'll get it on Friday. Now, why is it I get that order promptly in 3 days but my weekend order takes 4 days? Oh well. I'll live.

Vineetha

:frenz:   [COLOR=0000FF]All of these hours later and no cancellation from Nordies.  I'm hoping I'll just get a shipping notice sometime tonight.  If not, it's not the end of the world---I'll just [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    order from somewhere else.  I'm thinking the collection might even show up at Sephora.  I'll probably act immediately upon getting a shipping notice and order form Saks[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    or Neiman's.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]You know i have no patience![/COLOR]
:bigthumb: fingers crossed for that shipping notice!!!

walkingdead

I wasn't sure I was going to like that brush because I'm used to their other powder brush with the flatter top. I love it, though. Can't even explain. Hope you love it, too. :lol:
Such a great deal with the buy one get one at 50% off plus i used the 3.50 coupon and i had 17.00 in reward points! I hope the blush & contour ones restocks soon.

Medgal07

Same. Maybe after income tax I'll finally get the cheek brush.
It's a really nice brush. You just have to be careful because it really does pickup the product with even the slightest stroke across the product.
It took a minute for me to get accustomed to it. I don't own any other brush that performs this way. It's a GREAT brush.

Medgal07

My shipping notice came from Sephora from last night's order. I'll get it on Friday. Now, why is it I get that order promptly in 3 days but my weekend order takes 4 days? Oh well. I'll live.
Maybe it was because of what you ordered rather than when
th_dunno.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

thmbup.gif
fingers crossed for that shipping notice!!!
Thank Vee!!!
friends.gif

NaomiH

.... I'm going to be dead after this tax season. I'm hoping there are some awesome May makeup releases to cheer me up lol.
I think I'm going to finally grab a few higher end items I've wanted for awhile and then buy new tires for the car. Yay tires. Lol

Medgal07

While I'm at it, anyone try this Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Coverage Foundation? Sephora had it in the what's new section, but youtube reviews tell me it's been out for a few months at least. I'm not overly familiar w/ Estee Lauder. I tried one version of DW, but it was a pretty sheer one & I returned it. I don't know what color I'd be in this (it's already limited) and most of the reviews are of really pale people and two people who are the darkest shade. I'm pretty sure I'm in the middle somewhere & I'm fascinated by the idea of finding a good full coverage foundation.
ohboy.gif
I have about 5 foundations that I'm rotating through. I vowed that I wouldn't look at another one until what I have is gone. If you try it and like it just whisper it so I don't hear you.

NaomiH

I wanted to get TF brushes for the longest time, then I finally splurged on the Cheek Brush but I don't love it. I think they're overhyped. I like my Hakuhodos more. 
I'll look into those. I just really need more face brushes and I'd like some really good ones.

shontay07108

:eek:hboy: [COLOR=0000FF]I have about 5 foundations that I'm rotating through.  I vowed that I wouldn't look at another one until what I have is gone.  If you try it and like it just whisper it so I don't hear you.[/COLOR]
I can't whisper about things I like! Don't you know me by now?? :lol:

NaomiH

:frenz:   [COLOR=0000FF]All of these hours later and no cancellation from Nordies.  I'm hoping I'll just get a shipping notice sometime tonight.  If not, it's not the end of the world---I'll just [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    order from somewhere else.  I'm thinking the collection might even show up at Sephora.  I'll probably act immediately upon getting a shipping notice and order form Saks[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    or Neiman's.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]You know i have no patience![/COLOR]
I hope they don't cancel your items and that you get them soon. Stupid Nordies!