#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

The night is still young
amuse.gif
This is true with you and Shontay around
girlhaha.gif
How are you today?? I'm wearing my Dior Cheek & Lip Glow---just cheeks today!!!

Vineetha

This is true with you and Shontay around
girlhaha.gif
How are you today?? I'm wearing my Dior Cheek & Lip Glow---just cheeks today!!!
Hehe!!
girlhaha.gif

I was planning to use it today but somehow the whole look turned out to be with a orange/warm hue so went with Canaille instead! Tomm i plan to rock Minty Cheeks
greengrin.gif

charismafulltv

I like Cashmere but I need to see it on more WOC.
I can't wait to try it
Thanks! I hate being at work with this stress and migraine ugh !
In so sorry. It's that time of the year. We have a lot of patients with flu this weekend. Get well soon!
Today's my dads 50th birthday and tomorrow I turn 20! Happy birthday to your husband!!
Enjoy being 20! Advance happy birthday!
Wow shipping of the ABH lippies would be 17.95$ for me...
They don't offer better deals on shipping if it's international? What about Macy's how much would they charge?
Get them. I got four this morning. (Sad Girl, Vintage, Heathers, and Vamp).
Awesome choices Vande!

Medgal07

Hehe!!
girlhaha.gif

I was planning to use it today but somehow the whole look turned out to be with a orange/warm hue so went with Canaille instead! Tomm i plan to rock Minty Cheeks
greengrin.gif
Oh I love me some Canaille!!! I have some tips for the Cheek & Lip Glow. Wear it on top of your primer, but under your foundation. Whatever you do---don't use your
fingers. This stuff really stains. I love the way that it looks, but I'm walking around with a coral/strawberry finger. I finally used a beauty sponge to apply it. I applied one
coat, let it dry and then applied another to my desired degree of color. I will only use it for my cheeks only because I'm not a fan of lip stains, or I should say, I've never
met a lip stain that I could love.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh I love me some Canaille!!!  I have some tips for the Cheek & Lip Glow.  Wear it on top of your primer, but under your foundation.  Whatever you do---don't use your[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fingers. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]This stuff really stains.  I love the way that it looks, but I'm walking around with a coral/strawberry finger.  I finally used a beauty sponge to apply it.  I applied one  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   coat, let it dry [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and then applied [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]another to my desired degree of color.  I will only use it for my cheeks only because I'm not a fan of lip stains, or I should say, I've never[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   met a lip stain that I could lov[/COLOR]e.
Meddy, I watch those reality shows with WOC because of their hair and makeup.

Medgal07

How did you apply it? Did you manage to clean it off your hand?
It didn't come off after several washings, including makeup remover. I noticed it was finally gone after my shower last night. I'm wearing it on top of my primer, but under
my foundation and it looks like it's coming from within, and not like I applied blush to my cheeks. My finger is stained, but I switched to a cosmetic sponge, albeit a little
late in the process.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF] .....and here I thought you were doing it for science:haha: [/COLOR]
Haha. I also watch Love and Hip Hop ATL and Hollywood. Their makeup is awesome! I followed their makeup artists on IG too. That's how I discovered most of them use Mac Lightscapade as their highlighters.

Vandekamp

lol.gif
I just haven't gotten my first paycheck yet and even though I paid all my bills at the beginning of the month ,I'm still a bit nuts about spending too much until I officially start bringing in money again. :/
Take your time and start building your savings again. The ABH matte liquid lipsticks will be around. There is no rush. You are doing the right thing. I applaud you.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] You're being wise[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Food and shelter before makeup, and an emergency fund---nah get the makeup[/COLOR]:haha:  [COLOR=0000FF]just kidding!!![/COLOR]
Thank you Meddy! I have my moments. Lol Heaven forbid I'm ever jobless again, but I'm going to start a makeup fund just in case. :lol:

Vandekamp

Haha. I also watch Love and Hip Hop ATL and Hollywood. Their makeup is awesome! I followed their makeup artists on IG too. That's how I discovered most of them use Mac Lightscapade as their highlighters.
I love Love and Hip Hop ATL and Hollywood too. It's my guilty pleasure.

NaomiH

Take your time and start building your savings again. The ABH matte liquid lipsticks will be around. There is no rush. You are doing the right thing. I applaud you.
My savings is okay actually! A little dented,but nothing too awful thankfully. I always had $50 per week auto sent to my savings account for emergencies,trips etc and any makeup splurge came after all bills were paid. I made lots of mistakes in my 20s and sure don't want to ever repeat them. Lol

charismafulltv

I love Love and Hip Hop ATL and Hollywood too. It's my guilty pleasure.
Yay!!! I'm not alone. I love, love, love their makeup
My savings is okay actually! A little dented,but nothing too awful thankfully. I always had $50 per week auto sent to my savings account for emergencies,trips etc and any makeup splurge came after all bills were paid. I made lots of mistakes in my 20s and sure don't want to ever repeat them. Lol
Great job Naomi! We always learn from being financially irresponsible in our 20s.

Vineetha

[/quote]
[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh I love me some Canaille!!!  I have some tips for the Cheek & Lip Glow.  Wear it on top of your primer, but under your foundation.  Whatever you do---don't use your[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   fingers. [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]This stuff really stains.  I love the way that it looks, but I'm walking around with a coral/strawberry finger.  I finally used a beauty sponge to apply it.  I applied one  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   coat, let it dry [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]and then applied [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]another to my desired degree of color.  I will only use it for my cheeks only because I'm not a fan of lip stains, or I should say, I've never[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   met a lip stain that I could lov[/COLOR]e.
Thanks meddy!! I will try this way Tomm!! Multipurpose products usually only work as cheek colors for me too!! The only exception is the ysl kiss and blush ! Oh boy yes they do stain. I have an arm swatch to show for that and the minty fragrance does linger around for a while on me too!!