#TEAMBUYITALL

mel33t

My husband always calls it as the '30,000 dollars millionaire' phase. U don't earn much and u racked up a lot of credit card debts.
werd.gif

I'm 27, soon to be 28 in April. It blows. Everyone still thinks you're a kid and inexperienced, yet expects you to know everything at the same time.
30 seemed scary, but now it seems like this magic number.

elegant-one

Well, I still do adult shenanigans!
pompom.gif
flower.gif

I LOVE the Dior Cheek & Lip stain on!!!!! I think its beautiful! It only takes a very little bit. I adore it. I posted about it in the Sephora thread too.

charismafulltv

:werd: I'm 27, soon to be 28 in April. It blows. Everyone still thinks you're a kid and inexperienced, yet expects you to know everything at the same time.  30 seemed scary, but now it seems like this magic number. 
I just turned 30. I gain weight easily than in my 20s.

NaomiH

Well, I still do adult shenanigans! :pompom: :flower: I LOVE the Dior Cheek & Lip stain on!!!!! I think its beautiful! It only takes a very little bit. I adore it. I posted about it in the Sephora thread too.
I'm all about shenanigans! Just not the same type of shenanigans from my early to mid 20s. Lol I'm going to have to look into those cheek stains!

elegant-one

I just turned 30. I gain weight easily than in my 20s.
Wait until you hit the 40s/menopause
ohboy.gif
You can't even look at a picture of food without gaining weight. Thats why I put myself on healthy foods & run/work out every stinking day.
sigh.gif

But, the upside is that I feel great & have a ton of energy.

Medgal07

Haha. I also watch Love and Hip Hop ATL and Hollywood. Their makeup is awesome! I followed their makeup artists on IG too. That's how I discovered most of them use Mac Lightscapade as their highlighters.
girlhaha.gif
Sorry C---I've never seen that show. I'll take your word for it.

Medgal07

My savings is okay actually! A little dented,but nothing too awful thankfully. I always had $50 per week auto sent to my savings account for emergencies,trips etc and any makeup splurge came after all bills were paid. I made lots of mistakes in my 20s and sure don't want to ever repeat them. Lol
It's all about learning and growing. When you know better, you do better---you're doing great!!

Medgal07

Oh boy yes they do stain. I have an arm swatch to show for that and the minty fragrance does linger around for a while on me too!!
I love the YSL K & Bs but I prefer them for my lips, not my cheeks. This Dior one I love for my cheeks. It's definitely unique. I like the way it looks on my face.

Medgal07

Well, I still do adult shenanigans!
pompom.gif
flower.gif

I LOVE the Dior Cheek & Lip stain on!!!!! I think its beautiful! It only takes a very little bit. I adore it. I posted about it in the Sephora thread too.
Yay! I really like it too.
cheerleader.gif
Did you put it over or under foundation?