Texas Sect's Sick "Temple"

athena123

Wow, last I heard yesterday was over 300 lawyers are on this. Each child will have their own. It's so sad and it'll be a long time before these girls and the "lost boys" will be able to resume normal lives. Hopefully the longer they stay away from the compound, the more likely they'll realize how skewed and far removed from reality their little world really is.

lipstickandhate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You got it.

That fucking shit...pardon my language...pisses me off. Marry a mormon? Die before it does? They can hold a baptism of the dead and *bang* you're on the rolls of the moron church.
I know someone who had to put it in his will that should he precede his wife in death, he is NOT to have a baptism of the dead to 'convert' him to mormonism.

I agree, it's super disturbing that they do that.

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You got it.

That fucking shit...pardon my language...pisses me off. Marry a mormon? Die before it does? They can hold a baptism of the dead and *bang* you're on the rolls of the moron church.
I know someone who had to put it in his will that should he precede his wife in death, he is NOT to have a baptism of the dead to 'convert' him to mormonism.

LOL, Shimmer. There are 2 certain aspects of your comment that I found to be kinda funny- with your choice of words. I won't point them out as they may possibly be offensive to to others, but you are one funny gal!